General Spoilers: Season 4

Courtesy of: SOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

06/01 - Nicollette Sheridan is [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... not leaving Desperate Housewives.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

I dont know why I Whited it out...this IS a spoiler thread after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

06/18 - There

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of; SPOILEFIX

General Spoilers:

07/15 - Someone's going to die this season on Desperate Housewive, and it's probably going to happen during February sweeps. Source: The Ausiello Report

General Spoilers:

07/27 - [Nathan] Fillion, who joins the cast as a dashing young gynecologist, will be moving into Mike's house with Dana Delany, who plays his wife, and according to James Denton, there is something dark and twisty about the new neighbors. "Something really dark happened in that house and that's why they have to move back. We don't know what it is, but I can't wait to find out." For Denton, the first episodes of the new season will show Mike moving in with Susan and Julie and dealing with the challenges of parenting a teenager. "I try to be involved and Julie of course is like, 'Who do you think you are? My mom and I are best friends.' There is a lot of comedy that can be mined from it." Source: TV Guide Online

07/27 - [Marc] Cherry gave the scoop on new characters played by Dana Delany and Nathan Fillion -- also, a preview of what's ahead for the other ladies of Wisteria Lane. Cherry says: Delany plays a woman who moved onto Wisteria Lane 12 years ago when Mary-Alice was alive and only Susan knew her. She's back with a younger husband (Fillion) and her daughter is now 17. Brenda Strong (Mary-Alice) will make live appearances in flashback. Newlywed Gaby continues her affair with Carlos. We find out why Bree's hiding her pregnancy. Lynnette's in the middle of chemo and having problems with her mother. Susan and Mike are trying to settle into domestic bliss. Source: TV Squad

• 2 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

07/30 - [i'm] hearing something about seeing Lynette as a little girl in flashbacks. Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 2 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

08/08 - I'm hearing that a male character will be killed off around February sweeps.Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 2 weeks later...

Putting this here for lack of anywhere else to put it. Feel free to move it if its not really a spoiler.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

A First Look at Desperate Housewives' New Neighbors

by Jonathan Small

070824int2desperate.jpg

Lyndsy Fonseca, Nathan Fillion and Dana Delany, Desperate Housewives

A new family is moving to Wisteria Lane this fall, but not everyone's rolling out a welcome mat. Katherine Mayfair (Dana Delany) lived on the block 12 years ago with her daughter, Dylan (Lyndsy Fonseca), and aunt, Mrs. Sims (Ellen Geer), but left under mysterious circumstances. Now she's back with her teenage daughter and her second husband, Adam (Nathan Fillion), a hunky gynecologist. Ostensibly, they returned to take care of the dying Mrs. Sims, but like all new characters on Desperate Housewives, the Mayfairs harbor a dark secret that will be revealed as the season progresses. Says creator Marc Cherry: "They had to leave Chicago because something unsavory happened in Adam's professional life."

Katherine's a perfectionist and a control freak. (Think Bree, but much darker.) She's reviled by all Wisterians

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

09/16 - Dana Delany reveals a lot of spoilers in a video interview with USA Today. Instead of providing a summary of the spoilers, here is the link so you can watch the interview yourself as it includes footage of upcoming episodes and a look at that awful fountain mentioned below. Source: USA Today

09/15 - Also on the block: An unambiguously gay duo played by Tuc Watkins and Kevin Rahm -- and they're not making friends. "They decide to put out a big piece of modern art that's also a fountain on their front lawn, and the sound drives Susan and Mike crazy." Source: Entertainment Weekly

09/12 - Assuming Marc Cherry sticks with Plan A, the dearly departed is the spouse of a housewife. Lynette Scavo's family tree continues to grow: The show will soon be introducing her elegant and hard-edged older sister. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

08/08 - I'm hearing that a male character will be killed off around February sweeps. Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 4 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

10/17 - [shawn] Pyfrom hinted at an upcoming story arc: "Andrew moves out" and an explanation to his character's sudden change in heart. Source: Entertainment Weekly

10/14 - Mike's old drug habit will rear its ugly head - and his dealer lives on Wisteria Lane. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

10/02 - Julie will be more wrapped up in the main mystery involving Dana Delany's daughter. As for dudes, don't believe Edie's nephew is back anytime soon, but we are hearing something about her going on a date with a Tommy Lee type later this season. Susan may get a little freaked over all the tattoos. Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 2 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

10/29 - Looks like Bree is warming to the idea of having a gay son. I hear she's going to fix Andrew up with the local contractor. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 2 months later...

Episode 4.10, which aired on January 6, 2008, was the last episode completed before the writers' strike. We will have new spoilers when new episodes are produced.

General Spoilers:

12/26 - The introduction of Katherine's ex wasn't the only major plot that was back-burnered due to the strike. Drug-addled Mike was supposed to befriend a mysterious woman while in rehab. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 1 month later...

General Spoilers:

02/06 - [James Denton] revealed that when Housewives returns post-strike, we'll finally get to the bottom of the two-year-old mystery of why Orson ran Mike down in his car. "That storyline changed," he told me. "Originally, Orson was going to be the really bad guy. But then everybody fell in love with Kyle and wanted to keep him around, so Dixie Carter kind of took the fall for him. But now he's got some 'splainin' to do." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

01/10 - In Monday's USA Today, he [Marc Cherry] told reporter Will Keck that he's considering downsizing Lynette's demonic progeny. "I will probably do a storyline about one of the women, probably Lynette, dealing with the death of a child because I think it's one of the saddest things that can happen to a human being." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 1 month later...

General Spoilers:

03/17 - Family Ties alumna Justine Bateman [...] is joining Desperate Housewives for a multi-episode stint, playing "a hip artist living with Gabby and Carlos." Source: TV Guide

03/06 - Jason Gedrick's returning as Lynette's pizzeria crush. Much to the Scavo's surprise, homeboy went and opened up his own pizza joint practically across the street! Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

03/30 - Lynette decides to go to church with Bree. Pill-popping Mike emerges from rehab "and he'll go to everyone he's wronged to ask forgiveness, including Orson," Cherry says. "That triggers a weird response -- Orson starts sleepwalking." Katherine has bigger worries: Her presumed-dead ex arrives. Source: TV Guide

03/27 - It seems that [Marc] Cherry has decided to take a page from the Lost playbook and set Housewives' expiration date well in advance. He plans to pull the plug after three more seasons, once the series' standard seven-year contract runs out in 2011. Source: Entertainment Weekly

03/23 - Gabrielle will learn that ex-hubby Carlos was permanently blinded in the tornado - but not before Carlos tricks her into remarrying him. Bree and Orson will keep living with Susan until their home is repaired - and Orson eventually will reveal his part in the accident that put Mike in a coma back in season 2. The ladies will freeze out Edie when they think she's slept with one of the husbands, but "she has not," [Marc] Cherry says. "Well, she's probably gone farther than she should." And The O.C.'s Chris Carmack will guest as Susan's cousin and a possible paramour for one of the ladies. Source: Entertainment Weekly

• 4 weeks later...

General Spoilers:

04/23 - Healthwise [susan's baby will] be fine. Unfortunately, there's another issue: Susan is letting Mike choose the kid's name, and it won't be pretty. Source: Kristin on E!Online

04/23 - One of the gay guys will run down the street naked and this season will get juicer: Gabrielle's house becomes a crack den, [...] along with the death of Kayla and a re-appearance of Karl. Source: SpoilerTV

Archived