Underrated Players!

April

Well we have a thread about overrated players.. what about ones that are underrated?

I think Erika is underrated, she's a follower but definitely knows what she was doing. Maybe someone else can come up with some :animated_scratchchin:

Ok, (for some absolutely unknown reason) I will bravely stick my neck out here for this one....

:giljotiini:

What did Mike say about George last year, something like a guppy in the tank with sharks? James hated him and tried every opportunity to oust him.

Well, George had nobody, was treated like an old man, they stuck their noses up at him cuz he was "Big Brother 1", went and got his head shaved and gambled to eat slop garbage for the duration of this stay to save hi a**.

That's when I said, "Dude made a play for himself". Some folks have been in that house for 2 1/2 to 3 months, riding in their crowd, and never made a single move on their own part.

George was underrated in All Stars.

I can't say I think Erika is underrated. I will give her total credit for being a legend in her own mind though :cookoo:

I think the most underrated is Drew. Everyone always says Diane did all the work. I think she did too but I think Drew let her so he could fly under the radar to win. I think he knew what he was doing all along.

+1 on George. I think he was underrated too.

Guest jordansmom

hmmm..... I going to say Rachel from s6. I think she just got caught in the cross fires of a crazy season. The whloe season was just way to personal.

i dont know why Yana... i just liked Amy alot, she cracked me up

(and i love cheese too)

lol

Yeah, i think rachel is underated too.. her parter brought her down.

she would of made at least final 3 in her season, possible won it..

i dont think Sarah would of made it very far though... i could see Sarah on the nerd herd if it wasn't for james...

i would love for season 8 to be divided 3 ways.. and when somebody won HOH they would put up somebody from both of the other 2 sides. then it would be suspenseful every eviction..(would love that)?

K123 I was sitting here eating some cheese and crackers thinking about you and your Amy obsession just today... :animated_bouncy:

WOW... i just had a Great Idea... i LOVE it.

Have a Cheeese room!

And one of the HOH contests have a cheese guessing contest.... Blind-fold them, and make them eat 2 diffrent types of cheese, then name the one it asks

Example: you eat a bite of PepperJack, and Chedder, then they ask which on was the Pepperjack. if you get it right you go to next round!

i agree rachel was underrated. you could say howie at times was underrated. remember he wanted to get rid of chilltown, but the other bb6ers didn't listen to him. turns out he was right the whole time, and he wasn't listened to a whole lot by his alliance, as far as worrying about chilltown. i don't think people say him as too smart, so i would say he is smarter then people give him credit for.

Archived