Most Overrated Players

SCRebel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My vote goes to Janelle as well. I liked her but she is definitely overrated. She did rely on others when she made decisions and it really did seem like comps were selected for her favor. After that i have to choose Kayser. Again i like him as a person, but as a player, he is definitely overrated.

My vote goes to Janelle as well. I liked her but she is definitely overrated. She did rely on others when she made decisions and it really did seem like comps were selected for her favor. After that i have to choose Kayser. Again i like him as a person, but as a player, he is definitely overrated

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

One of the most overrated players by the nerdherd was Cappy. I swear if I had heard, "Cappy this or Cappy that or Cappy would have wanted this or Cappy would have wanted that or this is for Cappy or that is for Cappy" one more time I was going to scream. I simply couldn't understand why the nerdherd thought Cappy was so wonderful when he got himself booted early in the game.

I agree with those who think Kaysar is overrated. He is a terrific guy and had some great plans, but he let others who weren't in his alliance influence him and make his decisions for him, hence, he failed. Giving a HOH comp away because a girl cried and made a "promise" to him had to be the stupidest move he ever made. It ranks right up there with Marcie's bonehead move.

I really don't think Janelle was overrated, per se. She was terrific at the comps and her fans loved her. It was just that she wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier. That, I think, was part of her appeal. She was just Fun Janie, and I was cheering for her over the anorexic and always depressed Erika. Yuck.

Guest jordansmom

Maggie was able to keep the NH together thus allowing them to do all the work for her. Besides she was the one that got Howie to put James and Sarah up. Or is my memory twisted????? Oh hell I can't remember.

Archived