I Want A Bb Avatar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Send me the images you would like to see in it, the lettering you would like to see and I'll see what I can do.

Thx Dream-

Part of my problem is that I've nary an artistic flake in my whole body! I'm one of those opposite side of the creative brain folks. So, I can't even come up with any ideas.

In a way, I kind of like the one I have but would like it to fit in a header across the top of my webpage. And, for the logo, I couldn't get iPhoto out of the 4:3 aspect ratio to make it square. iTunes needs a 300x300 pixel logo and mine is all blurry b/c its 300x225.

:sleep1: rut roh, I put everybody to sleep...

P.S.

"nary" really is a word. I didn't know that....

Thanks dumblonde, dreamangel, and angelo_joe!

How does it look, now that I have that set... does anyone know how to change your name? I can't be a wannabebb7 anymore since casting is over for season 8!

Thanks.

Glad you liked the "or something..." Wanna. I was doing it to be cheeky but once I saw it down on paper I actually kinda liked it. It can be an inside joke :lookaround:

Plus all the kudos go to Dream for shrinking it & Anjelo Joe for preypulling it up all pretty :animated_bouncy:

Thx DumB. and DreamA. I've PMed you both... the header would be for my weblog and the logo would be for ID3 tags/iTunes logo. The blue one here in my avatar is growing on me but I don't know how to make it different sizes. We can chat off-board about it.

...you guys rock!

<Biiig Smoooooch>

:hurray:

Archived