Anyone Know When S3 Comes Out On Dvd?

Joah

Release Date: 11 December, 2007

:angry: Grr! It doesn't give us much time to watch all of the episodes before the new season begins in February. My guess is that they want everyone to buy this as a Christmas present...

My guess on the release date is to have a small window of time between the release of the Season 4 DVD and the start of Season 4.

You can get every single episode of LOST on iTunes. I know, its not the same, no extras and doesn't play on your TV without some special equipement.

Between TiVo and iTunes, I rarely watch broadcast TV live. Even sporting events I watch on an 30 minute delay basis.

I rarely watch broadcast TV live. Even sporting events I watch on an 30 minute delay basis.

Same here echo... Saves alot of time when you can skip the commercials... And I can freeze it for awhile when sweet Juliet is on the screen...

• 2 months later...

Forget waiting for Christmas... I'm buying it the day it comes out- December 11th- as a nice EARLY Christmas gift for myself!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Release Date: 11 December, 2007

Theatrical Date: 04 October, 2006

MPAA Rating: Unrated

Not sure I can make sense of the meaning of Theatrical Date: 04 October, 2006

My husband bought a copy of S3 (bootleg) in Iraq. It's just a portion of the price, and good enough to watch once to get him caught up. Hopefully he can wait until he comes home to watch it with me. I've already seen the season, but I want to watch it again!

I've seen a few copies show up on ebay too. They sold for a ridiculous price, and it was only the first 6 episodes.

Joa, all three season of Lost can be purchased on iTunes and downloaded off the Internet. Not ideal because you can't directly play them on you TV like you can with DVDs. Any DVDs that can be purchased right now are bootleg copies made from recording the episodes off TV. The quality of such dubious DVD might be questionable.

Archived