Future BB Idea.

King123

I kinda like the shakeup idea, but it would suck to be evicted only after an hour. I really like the idea of evictee naming next HOH, just once.

I don't think I like having someone evicted the first night in the house... I wouldn't mind seeing them go in live and having HoH comp that first night though... I would like the feeds from the first day they are in the house though... Instead of having to wait until the premiere has shown on the west coast...

I don't know I think it would be cool in my book! It may be unfair but thats the point. You ask someone to nominate two people way before they even get a chance to know them. Talk about the ultimate on the spot! You could do just that and it would be fine! I just would like to see them do something different from the norm that invovles someone having to do something big right of the bat!

I think it would be fun to start a topic for fun ideas for the show. Maybe BB will even read it, and surprise us by stealing...er, I mean borrowing...our ideas!

I think it would be great if the hamsters had mandatory tasks they had to do. So, I think there should be a big task jar in the kitchen, and BB would fill it with suggestions from the BB website or e-mails to BB. Throughout the day and night, BB would set off a buzzer and the guests would have to get up and participate in the task. For instance, someone might write that they want the houseguests to do 100 pushups, and the buzzer might go off at 3 a.m., and the houseguests would all have to do it. Maybe there could be a reward that is secret for a few tasks, and the person who finishes the task first would get the reward. But every task wouldn't have a reward--it would just be random tasks with rewards, and the houseguests would have no idea if that task had a reward attached or not when they actually participate. It's like a rat experiment in Psychology class, with a random reward schedule. :animated_bouncy:

Sounds like it could be fun.

I think they should draw chores from the jar like cleaning, cooking, etc.. so one or few persons don't get stuck doing everything like usual. I know some use this as strategy to stick around longer but it has to suck cleaning up after everyone.

These ideas are...fantastic! You've got it all so well thought out and its almost like exactly the different kind of shake up the show needs. :stirthepot:

Now, bring on the 4am PST jelly bean hunts so us east coasters have some start-of-our-day amusement!

Nice, Cat!

P.S.

CBS owes you a producer job... :deal2:

Archived