Future BB Idea.

King123

ok lets say after 13 seasons of BB, they bring back the 1st evictee from each season,

so far, who would win?(im saying 13 seasons, cause Alison should get the chance to comeback)

i think Ashlea would do good..ish.

Yeah and I think if she were ever back in the house again she'd be the same way... I don't think she learned anything at all hehe...

ANOTHER IDEA!

ok, i think when it gets down to the final 2, they should have a mental competition (memory or something) and the winner of that competition gets 1 vote for them in the finale. and the jury doesnt know that its a point.

Ok I was just thinking to myself what a brillant idea this would be for opening night! Apologies though i'm sure others have thought of this. Anyways why not have a everything live. Live as they move in, then imediately through on them an HOH right of the bat, then make that person have to put up two people immediately talk about being on the spot, then do a POV, and a live eviction all on opening night! I know that would suck for the person being evicted being in the house less than an hour. But maybe you could do like season 3 and allow the first 4 hg's evicted for one of them to get back in!

Or you no what have that person who got evicted decide who the next HOH is before they leave!

These would be some great ideas to do a shake up on the very first night which I think would be fun for us viewers!

fun but unfair

Why is it unfair like I said! You either give this person that chance to get back in or you let them decide something crucial to next week's game like HOH! Or you give this unforunate person a nice sum of money and announce this to everyone else in the house! Wouldn't that be funny!

it be unfair to let them back in also

i like shake up but come on

Did you see season 3 they did the same thing? They gave the first 4 hg's evicted a chance to get back in. They withered it down to 2 through questions of how much of the million would they be willing to give up and how many days they would go on PB&J then gave the current houseguests a chance to vote between the 2 to decide who comes in. This still stands as one of my all time favorite twists!

i do think it is good to have them nominate live once and a while it is good to shake things up. you also get suprises when people get to nominate live. for example, when chicken george nominated erika/james.

i wouldn't want it done all the time though, because it takes the stradegy out of things. you need to give people chances to talk to the hohs, and make deals.

that goes with doing the vetos. i don't want the veto competition/cermony right after nominations, and not back to back, unless it is with only a few people left in the house.

remember in bb6, kaysar nominated maggie/james. well if all of those competitions/cermonies where held right after each other, bb6 would have been competely different.

whatever your opinion of these people now, the chess veto, and it's after math changed the bb6 game. james would have went instead of eric. i am not really a fan of james anymore, because i didn't like how he went off the deep end in bb7, but if people didn't have time to stradegize in bb6 he would have left instead of eric.

if james did still win that veto, and they didn't stradegize kaysar wouldn't have nominated eric, due to his promise not too. then kaysar probably would have nominated ivette, and ivette would have been voted out. i highly doubt anyone would have prefered james, or ivette to leave that week over eric.

i don't like them nominating live, especially when they don't know the other houseguests. they need to do it, after they have gotten to know them for a few days.

yeah, i have to agree... its fun to watch them get to know each other and then see who doesnt "fit in" right away get the boot.

also... picture yourself going into the house only to be the first one out... all within an hour. that would suck big time. i dont think many fans would like it either. they like to get to know everyone too. they have done this on survivor and it sucks when they send someone home within the first 20 minutes of the first episode.

:::::::drops 2cents in bucket::::::::

It would be more fun if we were able to see the live feeds from the moment they move in. I know there is no sense in whining about it because the producers will never change it, but I think we miss alot during that first week between move in and the start of the feeds.

you are right about that.. too bad they dont have a special "catch up" show to show us all that.

or.... (sometimes i have such great idea's i dont know what to do with myself) when they have to block the feeds, why cant they show us previous clips... LIKE: the first week that we missed? so instead of an hour of fish or fire we get the first hour they were in the house!

seems so easy right?

Great idea fizzle..show us clips of feeds we missed instead of FOTH. The first night should be "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.." Then get to HOH. But the idea of a twist where and outgoing might nominate next HOH could really be a kewl shake up....

It be too rushed doing it all live - as proved by the double eviction episode last year.

Also, HGs just wouldn't know each other if it was done live, so it wouldn't really be fair.

HOWEVER, a first episode eviction if not done live wouldn't be such an issue - but the best way of doing it would be to do a FAKE eviction - sending the evictee to a secret location within the house and then having them return a week later.

In the UK we've had a couple of fake evictions - the first was a double where the evictees moved to a secret "bedsit" and could watch live action from the house 24/7 - and also secretly punish their housemates, before returning.

The second was last year when one evictees moved to the secret "house next door" and was then joined by five new HMs. The evictee (Aisleyne) then had to evict them over a few days before returning to the house, but in fact all those evictees moved into the house and it wasn't until the final decision that one HM was evicted for real.

So, how about a fake eviction and then send in say three new HGs to keep the evictee company - with either the viewers or evictee themselves choosing which of the new HGs moves back into the main house with them a week later.

I don't want any sooped-up silly twists. I want them to get back to the proven formula of putting strangers in a house together, having contests that do not all involve memorizing the house, & voting one out a week.

Let the scheming begin :naughty::popcorn:

Archived