Big Brother 2

season 4 was the best imho

Now I'm rewatching allstars even though I already have a couple of times, but to see Will and Boogie after finally seeing them on BB2. For all the times the hgs talked about Will in BB7 and how great he was...Did any of them watch season 2? Because it seems like he did the same thing in BB7..Stayed true to his one alliance, Chill Town, lied and told everyone else what they wanted to hear, said he didn't care about winning, and could go home at any time. Why didn't they catch on early enough to realize that he was doing the same thing? Doesn't matter to me because I liked watching him and Boogie on there because they did play a good, fun game.

because hg need votes. season 6 needed votes and other hg need votes to target season 6. imho the only reason WILL was able to go as far as he did was because of bb stacking the house with 4 season 6ers and allison leaving early.

some may called it dumb but i bet if the others had to do it over they would have booted jannelle ass out first week. allison was of the few allstar that came to play the game and not sit on the fence. comeon folks you really thought jannelle biggest female hater still wouldnt have target allson to go the first week either way.

she had no choice. season 6ers were gonna come for her especially jannelle the women hater

she is thou lol

they weren't going to target alision until both danielle/alision started that whole let's get the hohs not to agree. they started scheming too early. janelle was asking jase who he wanted to boot, and her first suggest was chicken george.

janelle is not a women hater, when every other women tried to get her out of the house, and her alliance was made up of all men. she didn't have a problem with rachel at all, and she liked sarah until the bible swearing thing. so i don't see how she is a women hater.

Archived