Big Brother 2

Well, I just finished watching BB2 online, and wow. It was a great season! I have heard a lot about BB2, but hadn't seen any episodes. I'm almost tempted to say it's the best season so far! I just wanted to hear what you guys had to say about this season, the game, the players, anything!

BB2 was my favorite season ever of BB. I absolutely loved it.

Here's my take on each of the houseguests.

JUSTIN: He was quite simply nuts. Even if he didn't get expelled he wouldn't have lasted long because he freaked out his housemates with his aggressive behavior. He will forever be remembered for the knife incident but it was hilarious when he claimed his strategy was confusion.

SHERYL: Sheryl was the hottest 50 + year old momma ever on reality tv. It was an unfortunate circumstance that she had to go the first week. She was likable enough to be a decoy and then when the house got all pissed at Chilltown she had to pay the price. A fun character though for the short time she was there.

AUTUMN: Autumn was just way too emotionally weak for a show such as this. She couldn't handle a lot of the emotional stresses of the show and was just way too weak. She was far too emotionally unstable and was not not strong enough to survive.

SHANNON: Ahh... the doctor's first love. She was a pretty badass chick that could intimidate people. She had a way of making people upset with her personality and perceived conceitedness. She was a large threat in competitions and then the toothbrush incident seemed to seal her fate. It was funny though.

MIKE: The Boogie in 2001 was more interested in having a good time than he was playing a game. He annoyed houseguests but they generally liked him (viewers hated him though). He might have stayed in if he had truly wanted to due to a deal created by Will with Hardy and Nicole but his desire for Krista to win ultimately lead him to lay down.

KENT: He was the grumpy old guy that had a way of irritating many of his houseguests. He was the most venehment anti-chilltown proponent in the house and a chief organizer of TOP. His attitude as Head of Household and then Will setting him up against Hardy ultimately caused his demise. His friendship with Bunky resembled Rudy and Hatch.

KRISTA: She was the extremely attractive southern girl that was well.. very southern. Her situation in life and likability lead to many houseguests desiring to see her win early in the process. Ultimately though her loyalties were questioned of where she really stood leading to the house turning against her and resulting in her exit.

BUNKY: Bunky never stopped crying. He was emotionally weak and had a way of angering his housemates in that sense. He was not an especially strategic player but emerged as a challenge threat later on in the game. He just sort of road through the game and then Will's deal with Hardy and Nicole made him the prime target.

HARDY: Hardy was the ultimate challenge competitor in BB2 and absolutely could not stand to lose. Early on he liked to preach how he was not playing to win and wanted fairness but everyone could later see how hard he wanted to win. His tightness with Nicole and being manipulated by Will for so long ultimately was his demise.

MONICA: She was definitely the sistah of the house. She was usually calm and collected but when it was awn it was awn. She stuck close to Krista for most of the game then when she left went more under the radar. She made the right moves without appearing on the radar often. Her demise was being more of a jury threat than Will.

NICOLE: She very nearly cost herself the game week one with her overbearing attitude until she mellowed out. For most of the game she and Hardy appeared to be in control as the power duo. Little did they know they were really just puppet's in Dr. Will's evil game. She became a major emotional wreck at the end and Will blew her away in the jury.

WILL: Will was without a doubt the best character ever to be on BB. He was the master manipulator and always maintained a comical attitude to keep things light. He completely lied to every houseguest and played them all as fools. It was clearly evident that he played the best game and fully deserved the win at the end. Puppet Master baby.

It seemed that in the early seasons folks had major difficulty in dealing with the lockup/out-of-society aspect of the game. My remembrances of Nicole were of her just losing her sh** with mascara constantly running down her cheeks. Hardy was pretty wild-eyed there too wasn't he?

I loved that season too. Nicole was weird and great.

Is it me or did people cry more in the early seasons...

season 2 near the end was when I finally started watching religiously! I love that season thanks for this site I think I plan on watching season 2 from start to finish! That being said it was one of the best seasons for sure! Personally though I would have to go with season 3 as my favorite! I would have to go 3,2,5,7,6,1,4! That would be my order!

Big Brother 2 was the ONE season I didn't watch live. I was working nights at that point and never got to see it. I only saw it before Season 6 so I'm kind of out of order. My favorite season was 6. The divide was fantastic.

Best

Season 6 (the divide was fantastic)

Season 5 (loved the twin twist)

Season 3 (Danielle and Jason were the perfect players that season)

Season 4 (Watching the ex's get past their history was cool)

Season 2 (I don't care what anyone says... I HATE WILL)

Season 1 (Just looks awful now)

Worst

I would have liked it better if Monica had of been in the final 2 with Nicole.

I don't consider Season 7 a real season it was just a walk down memory lane, they all tried the same strategies over again and it reminded me why I didn't like them to begin with.

Now I'm rewatching allstars even though I already have a couple of times, but to see Will and Boogie after finally seeing them on BB2. For all the times the hgs talked about Will in BB7 and how great he was...Did any of them watch season 2? Because it seems like he did the same thing in BB7..Stayed true to his one alliance, Chill Town, lied and told everyone else what they wanted to hear, said he didn't care about winning, and could go home at any time. Why didn't they catch on early enough to realize that he was doing the same thing? Doesn't matter to me because I liked watching him and Boogie on there because they did play a good, fun game.

Yeah Lala I don't understand it either... I don't know why someone didn't think about it earlier in the game...

Archived