When Do We Find Out Who The Houseguests Are?

King123

they had to move up the end of big brother last year, due to nbc moving up their fall schedules. cbs might have decided to go back to 12 in order to end the first half of september like last year, or they could end up bringing in more houseguest as a twist. remember last year it seemed like there was going to be 12 contestants too. there is also those rumors of janelle/will & rob/amber possibly coming back, which would explain the only 12 original contestants.

http://hamsterwatch.com/

last year when they said only 12 people were coming back, they Already had 14 wall pics on the wall...

then when the votes came in they said "Sense we had so many people vote, we decided to let 14 people in"

Which they had already known they were letting 14 people in.

I would much rather there be 12 houseguests to 14. I absolutely hate double eviction weeks having to come at critical points in the game, such as final 7 and final 6. Those are key components to the game and I feel that they deserve a full week. So either do the double evictions earlier or have less houseguests if it's going to interrupt with the schedule.

It's same with Survivor where endgame strategy is so much less interesting with a final three rather than final two.

you could still end up with double eviction weeks, if they have a shortened bb season like last year. if they do double eviction weeks they really should do just a less eviction week. like half the week for one hoh, and half the week for another.

Archived