When Do We Find Out Who The Houseguests Are?

King123

Season 6 the houseguest were in the house on June 30th... I checked this and that's the first date we have any pictures through the fishtank of the houseguest, but the cast was announced on June 29th...

Over at Hamster Watch they have posted a pic showing the HG wall having only 12 picture frames. I don't remember seeing this in an ad but I am not the greatest at noticing details. So will there be only 12 HG & a shorter season or will there be some HG adding twist on down the road :animated_scratchchin:

K123 are you talking about the UK kitchen?

ETA: Blonde if you go watch the comerical that Dream posted in the in the media thread you can see the picture wall and it's 12...

Yana what does "ETA" mean? I know it normally means estimated time of arrival but I am thinking it means something else in your post :inquisitive:

I just went & watched the commercial from the link & that was the exact one I saw during Pirate Master last nite. I can see how I didn't notice the 12 frames because if you blink you miss em.

ETA Means edited to add in the instance... It took me a while to figure it out too...

Yeah the 12 frames are very easy to miss... I missed them to the first time... I only noticed them after going to watch the comercial after you asked about the frames...

im getting "Ready"... im not "Insane" but im excited for the season...

i hope we have at least 2 people over 32 this year.. i always like seeing "the elder" on the show.. lol, i dont think thats old, but it seems like CBS thinks it is.

i hope to see "older" people get on.

too be fair a lot of people over 32 have families, or don't have a job situation they can leave. i think that has a least partly do with some of the ages. of course they probably also assume 20 somethings are more willing to do certain things on camera.

Archived