Who Is The Biggest Villian In Bb History?

uvp

crappy, maggie, ivette,allison, will, drew , jase, scott , ericka etc...

who is?

That one for me would have to be Dr. Will... I agree the worst one was Maggie... She just thought she was good...

me i say allison

I think that most of the "master" floaters were great villians to the other players (Allision and James are two good examples). They would play anyone and everyone at anytime.

Dr. Will, Danielle and I think James too get my vote for "Diary Room Villians" ( where they say one thing to the houseguest then give us a big ole wink in the Diary room)

I think that Chill Town (season 2) are good candidates for all around villians (includes Will, Boogie and Shannon)...but then again they were more of a stuck-up, mean clique.

Then there is a whole pack of people that were just annoying (Ivette, Cappy, Nicole, Marcellas, Crying Bunky, etc).

will and boogie... they were so using everyone, lies lies lies, backstabbing everyone and making fun of everyone ... behind their backs. And, they thought their crap did not stink ! I would not look up if either of them walked by.. I would probably turn and barf. I cannot stand people like that !

Archived