How Did You Find Mortys?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter got me hooked on BB...........she used to know everything before I did, so I went looking on line and found Mortys............like to check in & read posts when I have time........... am an on again/off again poster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I'm feeling like a newbie again. Hurricane Ike hit Houston and took us out :boxing: I've was without power for 15 days and without cable/internet for almost a month now. Believe me, I am definitely an internet junkie. I was going thru withdrawals. I missed the last 2 episodes of BB so I didn't even know who won ( I did peek and see that Dan won - Yay!).

Anyway, I'm back and I missed you guys more than you'll ever know. :animated_wave::grouphug:

Feel free to move this post. I didn't have time to read everything yet.

Thanks guys. It's nice to know someone cares.

Now I just have to play catch-up on everything. I was able to watch DWTS, AR and Survivor because they were on regular TV. A neighbor had a generator so I was able to catch the season premiere of Survivor.

Anyway glad to be back! :hug:

cbs chat forum blew me this way

i never went back to cbs since

• 2 weeks later...

My name is actually Erika, but it said the username was already taken. So I went with Erica. No, its not my dog. It's a picture I got in an email, it said the dog was smiling! I thought it was cute. Thanks though!

I have 6 dogs, 4 are dachshunds and 1 is a beagle and 1 is a jackrussell terrier

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new to Morty's-- I came across this cause I was googling around on some of my favorite shows, and Morty's kept appearing in the top bunch of picks-- so it seemed like a good place to go! I have a lot of downtime at my work from time to time so I enjoy discussing my favorite shows.

I had problems registering, but I tried again today and all is good!

Favorite Current Shows: True Blood, Life And Times Of Tim, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Simpsons, King Of The Hill, Family Guy, American Dad, Heroes, Biggest Loser, My Name Is Earl, Kath And Kim, Office, 30 Rock, Smallville, Saturday Night Live.

~Joan

WELCOME Joani L C ....

Hope you enjoy Morty's.

It's been pretty quiet around here ... busy time of year.

(although the Survivor Threads were getting a lot of posts)

I see that you found Off Topics. Even that's been kinda slow.

... one word of advice - be REALLY REALLY nice to Wicked (just want you to be forewarned)

• 2 weeks later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name