Will Season 4 Be The Last Season?

echo

Has anyone read any info if the producers have agreed to wrap up LOST by the end of season 4?

I beleive the original plan was to go at least 5-6 seasons, but the ratings have dip down to the point where ABC could have been cancelled at the end of this last season. I read somewhere that they have speed up plot for last half of season 3; the storeline was originally planned for season 4.

ive heard nothing of the sort. I am all over the internetreading about lost every day, and i have sen nothing. TVGuide.com, buddytv.com/lost, and sirlinksalot.net are great for articles. Lost is doing 3 more seasons, at 16 episodes per season, equaling 48 more episodes ending in 2010. And all the buzz itw gotten since its finale, its hard to believe that cancelling it this year will be the case

Yes, I believe you're right, mikede. All sources report that LOST is good for 3 more seasons of 16 episodes each. Season 4 begins in February 2008...which sounds like a lifetime away...sigh.

Well I shall defer to those who know better than I. I do hope that LOST does go three more seasons, but I am skeptical that it will go more than two unless the ratings get a little better. If ratings get worse, I wouldn't be surprised if ABC decides to hand LOST over to a cable network.

Curious, what are the most popular theories about what LOST is? I have read a few really strange ones, and know that producers have discounted the obvious (ie a dream, their dead, etc).

All the reports/news I read said it will end in 2010, even though they only have enough episodes for two more season they are stretching it to three, I really cant see them shortening it, unless they lose liek half the viewers next season, but I dont think that will happen either. JMO

its not that the ratings are bad, they just arent what they were. They always win their time slot and they were tied with 10 in the ratings for its finale week, and its always at least in the top 20's....right?

Archived