Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End

Sharonda99

The critics have been bashing this movie all weekend, but I liked it. The hubby and I went to see it last night and we laughed the whole time! It grossed $112 million world wide this weekend, but is considered a flop b/c it didn't beat out the $136 that POTC 2 made last year it's opening weekend. Whatever, I liked it, and I try not to let the critics influence me before I see a movie.

Critics, smitics, I thought it was awesome!! I don't really understand the critics who go into movies like Pirates, expecting Last Kings of Scotland. It's a pirate movie!! It's Jack Sparrow!! It's awesome. I thought the special effects were absolutely amazing.

The guy who plays Lord Beckitt ranks right up there with Peter MacNicol and the actor who plays "Ben" from Lost (i can never remember his name) as one of the best bad guys. Everyone at the drive in was ready to leap through the screen and choke him.

For anyone who enjoys a good movie, go see this one. It's an action story. It's a love story. It's got it all.

Yes, I loved the ending! Don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I won't go much further than that. Let's just say you can feel the love! I've never wanted a pair of boots more in my life!

Saw this at the drive-in last night and I really liked it... better than Pirates 2, imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived