Shrek The Third

Realityfan

Just took the family to see it yesterday expecting something great but left feeling like we just wasted $30. I'm such a big fan of the first 2 Shrek movies. It seems like that didn't put any thought into it because they knew it would be huge and they'd make a killing off the merchandise. So I'm totally bummed.

I too was pretty let down. LOVED the first two, but thought this one was rather boring and just kinda drug on. My 4 year old even asked if we could go home half way thru it and she is a HUGE Shrek fan. Watches the other two over and over and over. (Although, after the movie, she did say that she liked it and her favorite part was the babies.)

Luckily, our theater is only $3.00 -- otherwise it would have been a total waste of money. I do know that we won't be buying this one on DVD....

I liked it, but I guess I have a sillier sense of humor than those of you here. My favorite part was Puss in Boots trying to make eyes at the guards, but he forgot he was in Donkey's body, so it didn't have the effect he wanted!

Archived