Donald Trump Quits The Show

Dade

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Donald Trump quits The Apprentice for

Trump figured out a way to save face. The show was definitely on its way out. If NBC does another season, revamped with someone else at the helm, Donald can blame its demise on his predecessor. If the show succeeds without him, he'll always take credit as the original who gave it it's success. I don't like him, but the man is a genius at always coming out on top.

Didn't the Donanld go off an an LA Apprenitce (Michelle?) for "quitting this past season? She knew it was the right thing to do but The Donald didn't like quitter. He is so full of crud on crumpet. He is so annoying...he milked this cow till the teet came off (he should have given up 2-3 seasons ago).

Im no Trump fan........But I really wish he would do something with that hair :maleficent:

It has ran its course...better to leave before the ratings go any lower than they have....

Who would make a great new show being the new donald???

I would like to see The Apprentice--David Blaine

I think I would enjoy that show....

Who do you want to see???

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Apprentice renewal deadline extended as Trump says

NBC is probably dragging their feet about this because they don't want to lose the Miss USA/Miss Universe pageants, which Trump owns. If NBC cancels The Apprentice, I wouldn't put it past Trump to pull both pageants off the Peacock network and send them elsewhere.

Archived