Heroes Contests And Sweepstakes

kayo

Enter for a Chance to Win Signed Heroes-Inspired Artwork

and Other Extraordinary Prizes!

TWO Grand Prize winners will each receive:

A limited-edition print of the Heroes artwork pictured above by Tim Sale and James Dimmock

- SIGNED by select Heroes cast members!

TWENTY First Place winners will each receive:

A Heroes 9th Wonders comic art T-shirt A Heroes brushed logo cap A "Vote Petrelli" coffee mug

It's free to enter for those 18 and up! Just go to: EW.com/Heroes for your chance to win!

From NBC.com/Heroes:

Last year, "Heroes" was the smash hit of Comic-Con, and this year promises to be no exception, but...

We're giving you two ways to strut your stuff in front of millions of fans and win great "Heroes" prizes in the process.

Create your own Heroes music video or your own Heroes comic book. The winning entries will be presented at the 2007 Comic-Con convention in San Diego!

Don't waste a minute. Get started on your very own masterpiece now.

Click here to read the official contest rules!

comicon_comicBtnOff.jpg

Click here read the official contest rules!

comicon_mashBtnOff.jpg

eligibility section:

Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the fifty (50) United States and DC (residents of Guam and Puerto Rico are excluded from entry and participation) who are 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence as of the start of the Contest Period.

The contest begins at 6:00 pm ET on May 21, 2007 and ends at 3:00 pm ET on July 18, 2007.

I went to the starting point of the music video contest (where you start creating the video) but it looks too confusing for a novice like me so I'm going to see if my son would be interested...pretty cool contest!

Archived