Spoilers- Season 2 General Spoilers

kayo

So we don't have one, endlessly long general spoiler thread for all seasons, I've started a new thread for season two spoilers and hope to continue this trend with season three, season four, season five.... ;) So, to get things started, here's a tiny spoilerish tidbit:

Courtesy of EOnline and Kristin Veitch:

Mastermind Tim Kring told me about season two, "There are plans to add one new, one big character next season." I

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(That's so cool! I was just this morning thinking that this is what we needed next!)

So here's what I've seen just today about upcoming seasons.

... noticed a wedding band on Mr. Linderman's hand and had some interesting theories about who the woman might be or may have been. Will we be learning anything about Mr. Linderman's better half in these final five episodes?

Nope. But we will most likely learn more about this person in Season Two.

People continue to live in dreamtime after physical death, so does that mean we could possibly get answers about Charles from Charles in Dreamtime? And does the boy in India have a similar power?" (***"Charles" refers to Simone's father ***)

Let's just say we have not heard the last from Charles, whether we're talking about this season or next remains to be seen and we'll leave that spoiler at that.

... in regards to the 'scar' mentioned by Future Hiro in Chapter Five, 'Hiros.' If Peter has acquired the spontaneous tissue regeneration' from Claire, how is it possible for Peter to be scarred, marked, or otherwise altered?"

Matthew, we get that question form the network very often. We're going to give you the same response they get - "You will find out in Season 5". We're serious.

... will we ever learn more about the senior Petrelli?

Absolutely. But not until next season.

So far we haven't seen any people with exactly the same ability (with the exception of Peter who can duplicate other abilities). Is this just a coincidence and there are other people walking around with duplicate abilities that we just haven't seen yet? Or is there something to each person having their own distinct ability?

We've hinted around that there is some duplication, for example when invisible man Claude says "You're one of them". We will be exploring this notion further in Season 2.

(Source: http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=10359)

Comic Book Resources

BEHIND THE ECLIPSE: "HEROES" WEEK 19

Posted: April 23, 2007

• 2 weeks later...

Source: http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=10490

BEHIND THE ECLIPSE: "HEROES" WEEK 21

Q: Alright, this week we start out with a question from a viewer in Brazil named Gabriel (Hello, Brazil!). He asks, "Will the show ever focus on foreign heroes?"

A: What are you doing next year?

Season 2 will be all about global scope with some of our heroes going abroad and a few international heroes joining us as well. We'll be celebrating this by sending our cast all around the world on the Heroes World Tour just before we air in the fall. And nothing's official, Gabriel, but as of now, we have a South American Hero (or Heroine, rather) in the works.

Courtesy of MediaVillage:

(Interview with Greg Grunberg)

NBC-Universal has picked up the show for 23 episodes in its sophomore season. Intriguingly, Grunberg said the network is talking about running the series year-round in season three. That would be a huge commitment to a one-hour show that already uses six showrunners to juggle the dozen overlapping plotlines, location shoots and special effects featured on every episode.

The second season will be dubbed HEROES: Generations, said Grunberg. The plotlines will go back in time to tell the stories of the parents of each "hero" and how they came by their extraordinary powers. (Sounds a bit like the flashback storytelling technique of Lost, doesn't it?)

And has been seen in the show's final three episodes this season, Grunberg's character, Parkman, goes to the dark side in the future. "We'll find out why that happens. There's an event that changes everything for him," said the actor.

Spoiler Alert! I have it on good authority that both Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) and Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) will be back next season. I'm also pretty sure Greg Grunberg (Matt will be back), but not sure about DL (Leonard Roberts). I have a sneaking suspicion Linderman's blood or heart may heal him, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

Spoiler Alert Part Deux! I'm told next season will begin four months into the future and two of the main characters will be in deep despair--one having completely lost his memory (bring on the Bourne Identity storyline!) and the other having developed a major drinking problem. Told ya Sylar wasn't this show's only demon!

Source: Watch with Kristin

* Keep in mind that, as proven in the past, there are instances where Kristen is not the most reliable source.

What Lies Ahead

Courtesy of Kristin Veitch at EOnline

Sylar Is Not the Only Baddie: Molly said that there is someone "worse" than "the boogeyman" (Sylar) who can see her when she's thinking of him. I hear we meet that special someone next season.

Hiro Is Stuck in the 17th Century! This is the reveal of another tease I gave you long ago, that Hiro is not with the rest of the Heroes at the beginning of season two. He is in 17th-century Japan in the midst of a war, and it takes him a few good episodes to get back to present-day NYC. I'm hearing it could be as many as six episodes that he spends there. Sans Ando.And by the way, those last few minutes of tonight's finale are the first few minutes of season two's premiere.

Spoiler Alert! I have it on good authority that both Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) and Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) are back next season. I'm also 99 percent certain Greg Grunberg (Matt) is back, but not so sure about D.L. (Leonard Roberts). I have a sneaking suspicion Linderman's blood or heart may heal him, but that could just be my wishful thinking, for I love Leonard so.

Glug! Glug! The script called for Nathan to drop Peter into the ocean after he exploded, which should explain my "swim" reference in today's chat. We'll see next season if that is indeed where P.P. landed.

Spoiler Alert Part Deux! I'm told next season begins four months into the future, and two of the main characters are in deep despair

New characters on tap for "Heroes,"

By Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - The 2006-07 season is barely over and the broadcast networks announced their fall schedules only a week ago, but buzz has started about new characters being added to returning hits next season and roles being recast on the newly picked-up rookie shows.

NBC's "Heroes," which wrapped its freshman season with an explosive finale Monday, is rumored to be introducing at least four new, mostly international, characters next season, among them a sexy boyfriend for everyone's favorite cheerleader, Claire (Hayden Panettiere).

Also potentially joining the cast of characters on "Heroes" next season are a 28-year-old black mother, a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son, an Irish mobster and a twentysomething Latina. It is believed that most of these characters will only do arcs on the show rather than become regulars.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070524/tv_nm/...UvJsqz2R0dpMhkF

a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son

:animated_scratchchin: ?

Here is a recap of the General Spoilers at spoilerfix.com. Newest is in bold.

General Spoilers:

• 05/27 - NBC's Heroes [...] is rumored to be introducing at least four new, mostly international, characters next season, among them a sexy boyfriend for everyone's favorite cheerleader, Claire (Hayden Panettiere). Also potentially joining the cast of characters on Heroes next season are a 28-year-old black mother, a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son, an Irish mobster and a twentysomething Latina. It is believed that most of these characters will only do arcs on the show rather than become regulars. Source: Reuters
  • 05/16 - Greg Grunberg unleashed a mild spoiler about next season: The final three minutes of this season will mirror the first three minutes of next season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 05/16 - Four Characters End the Season "in Peril": This is what the cast told me today, and I think "peril" is code for "may or may not be coming back next season." The good news? I can assure you that Hayden, Milo, Adrian and Ali will all be back for sure next season. I personally think D.L. (duh), Matt (shown injured in the preview) and Ando are most at risk. (Micah and Molly are of course safe, 'cause you can't kill kids on television!) Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 05/03 - Entertainment Weekly went to the set during the shooting of the final three episodes. Their article reveals: Here's Hayden Panettiere, waving away offers of a stunt double as she runs and vaults through a fake window

• 06/03 - Dania Ramirez has been added as a regular on the [...] series, which is returning for a second season in the fall. Ramirez will play Maya, a new hero whose powers are being kept under wraps. Source: The Hollywood Reporter
  • 05/31 - I tried to get an answer out of Greg [about whether he will return next season to the show], but he's not budging. All he'll say is the audience shouldn't "assume anything" about Matt's fate. He then added, "This will be the hardest secret I have ever had to keep during a hiatus." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
spoilerfix.com

Courtesy of EOnline's Kristin Veitch:

James in Memphis, Tennessee: Any chance of Jayma Mays returning to Heroes?

There's no telling, since her pilot didn't "go," but don't give up all hope on Hiro Nakamura's love life yet. Masi Oka tells me, "In season two, though, there'll definitely be something [romantic]." And on the subject of Hiro

• 06/06 - There's no telling [if Jayma Mays will return to Heroes], since her pilot didn't "go," but don't give up all hope on Hiro Nakamura's love life yet. Masi Oka tells me, "In season two, though, there'll definitely be something romantic." And on the subject of Hiro's love life, I can tell you that the possibilities are opening up as we speak! Last week I was told the producers have written in a new recurring character they're calling Princess Keriyama. She first appears in the season premiere and I'm hearing she's a sexy little Japanese thing. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 06/05 - One of the heroes that was left in jeopardy at the end of the season will not be back as a regular next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online
spoilerfix.com

• 06/10 - So there he was at Global's fall TV launch: Adrian Pasdar, Nathan Petrelli on Heroes. In a hurried dressing room conversation he said "Apparently not!" when asked if he died in the season finale, after blasting into the stratosphere. Source: The Star
spoilerfix.com

06/10 - So there he was at Global's fall TV launch: Adrian Pasdar, Nathan Petrelli on Heroes. In a hurried dressing room conversation he said "Apparently not!" when asked if he died in the season finale, after blasting into the stratosphere. Source: The Star

Hmm...I'm wondering if somehow Peter is able to protect Nathan with his powers. That seems like the only thing that would explain it. UNLESS Nathan has more than one power too! :animated_scratchchin:

Courtesy of Kristin Veitch at EOnline:

June 8, 2007

Reliable inside sources connected to NBC tell me that David Anders, the ridiculously talented actor who played the ridiculously awesome Mr. Sark on Alias, is in final talks with Heroes to play a new character named Kane for the upcoming second season.

You heard me. Alias' Sark. On Heroes. Two of TV's best-ever shows colliding. Can you stand it?!

Now, apparently, the final word has not yet come down. So, I, for one, will be crossing my fingers and toes all weekend and praying to my Heroes good-luck charm (the roulette ball from my infamous two-word stint) that we'll get David Anders in the Heroes mix next season, 'cause he would make the show all the more kickass in every way.

• 06/14 - Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai has signed up to star in top US sci-fi serial Heroes. The Indian babe, who recently married fellow actor Abhishek Bachchan, will appear in 8 episodes of the coming series of the NBC show revolving around a batch of super-enhanced human beings. It has been reported that Aishwarya Rai will play the role of Dr. Mohinder Suresh

Looks like Heroes own Hiro (Masi Oka) will be getting a love interest when Heroes returns this fall. The rumor has been out there for a while, now it looks like the role of Hiro

Actor D'Agosto joins ranks of "Heroes"

By Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Nick D'Agosto has landed a major recurring role on NBC's hit sci-fi drama "Heroes" for next season. The actor will play Claire's ( Hayden Panettiere) boyfriend, West, who is said to have "a very cool superpower."

D'Agosto is the second addition to the cast of "Heroes" for next season, joining recently appointed new regular Dania Ramirez.

This past development season, D'Agosto co-starred opposite Marisa Tomei in CBS' comedy pilot "The Rich Inner Life of Penelope Cloud." Last year, he played the male lead opposite Mena Suvari in another CBS pilot, the drama "Orpheus."

D'Agosto will next be seen in the indie comedy-drama "Rocket Science," which premiered to strong reviews at the Sundance Film Festival in January.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Interesting thought, Angelia..now that WOULD be cool!!

Here are a couple of additional small spoilerish items courtesy of EOnline's Kristin Veitch:

Marianna in Wichita, Kansas: Any Heroes scoop? I can't believe summer just started. Seems like the show ended forever ago!

Kristin: I hear ya, girl. But the good news is the cast actually starts filming new episodes next week, so spoilers are starting to leak out! I'm hearing a bit of The Black Donnellys may have rubbed off on Heroes, as they're welcoming a new recurring character named Will, aka Blackie, an Irish mobster who's mixed up in small-time crime!

Michael in Corona, California: Are they adding any characters on Heroes?

Kristin: Yep. I'm hearing we meet a new character who's been alive for 1,000 years. (With the possible name Kane) And sadly, he is not played by David Boreanaz. I'm pretty sure it's the character David Anders is in the running for, but not sure.

180px6529001116f1689a2abz2.jpg

David Anders

David Anders to join cast of HEROES

courtesy of Kristin Veitch of EOnline

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

bioandersen2.jpg

"Honestly, I'm downright giddy to be breaking the news to you that David Anders

Actor lands recurring role on HEROES

Courtesy of Hollywood Reporter

June 19, 2007

agostoly8.png

Nick D'Agosto has landed a major recurring role on NBC's hit sci-fi drama "Heroes" for next season.

On the Universal Media Studios series, he will play Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) boyfriend, West, who is said to have "a very cool superpower."

D'Agosto is the second new addition to the cast of "Heroes" for next season, joining recently appointed new regular Dania Ramirez.

This past development season, D'Agosto co-starred opposite Marisa Tomei in CBS' comedy pilot "The Rich Inner Life of Penelope Cloud." Last year, he played the male lead opposite Mena Suvari in another CBS pilot, the drama "Orpheus."

D'Agosto will next be seen in the indie "Rocket Science," which premiered to strong reviews at the Sundance Film Festival in January.

Actor lands recurring role on hit series Heroes.

Courtesy of Variety

June 24, 2007

shalimen0.jpg

Actor Shalim Ortiz has landed a recurring role on "Heroes."He'll play an immigrant trying to escape his country to get to America with his sister (Dania Ramirez).

His credits include "Spin."

Archived