Best Big Brother Players

King123

that was mean, she aint no skank!

she didnt have anything rigged for her.

just because she is physically fit, and has an iq higher then a 4th grader, which no other house guest has, doesnt mean she got it rigged for her.

she was just a good player.... sheesh.

so her being able to compete in buttongate again was fair. morals are low around here lol

IMO, the best to ever play BB is Dr Will. When season 2 first began, I really didn't like him too much. Not long after the show began, I started to realize that the guy was definitely playing a well thought out strategy. His diary room entries were quite candid and offered some insight as to what he was thinking and/or planning. The more I watched it, the more convinced that this guy was a major player. By the end of the season, I was definitely a fan of his. Last year, I got a copy of the entire Season 2 and went back and watched it. It was even more fun the 2nd time.

So, with that being said, and everyone claiming to know Dr Will, his ability to last in the BB7 house as long as he did was absolutely amazing. The strategy was brilliant yet again. No one else even comes close in my book.

no way king

Archived