I didn't think we'd see the birth of the baby so soon in the season.

Henry has already lost interest in her!!!

Ann gets the guillotine...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, that evil witch deserves it. There was nothing special about her. He's a madman already (didn't think we'd see that so early too) and setting his sights on the blonde lady because in his head he thinks she can give him a son. His sperm is all messed up because he defied the church!!!!!!! lmao

That little baby girl will have the last laugh in the end when she becomes Queen Elizabeth (Virgin Gueen) and Harry never even looked at her when she was born. I love it!!! She is the last of the Tudors to reign.

Wondering are the "ladies in waiting" all waiting to get bonked by some nobleman? Geesh, I thought they were reared to serve their "ladies" not for romps in the sack with the "ladies" hubby.

I fell asleep on last week's episode and was wondering did Ann Boleyn ever sleep with her former beau right before she gave herself up to Henry? I know she really loves the poet and if they fornicated it quite possibly might mean that the child born is not Henry's at all.

I don't think Ann did it with her former boyfriend during her courtship with Harry. I'm pretty sure those were all flashbacks from the past.

OMG, those girls back then were all for serving men of Royalty, weren't they??? It's like they were brought up to serve (if you get my drift, LOL).

Oh, okay I remember seeing one of those scenes and was half asleep and it wasn't clear if it was happening then or in the past. Anyways, the post is pretty pissed off with Ann now.

As for "serving"....embroidery classes and lessons in pleasing men? Henry's new interest didn't look pleased at first, but she eventually came around. I guess it didn't matter if the ladies in waiting kept their virginity or not. I assume once they were used by nobility, the only men that married them were commoners. What a crappy life for the ladies in waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I watched the season finale last week. I won't give anything away for those who do not have "on demand" but while I thought it to be less powerful than the previous episodes, I think it was intended to be a finale that permits you to have feelings of sympathy for those characters that were most hated throughout the season.

Of course, the point that comes through the most in this episode is what a nut job Henry 8 really was.

Enjoy.........

Ginger, I didn't realize the finale was on in demand!! Wow.

Last week, I felt so bad for Ann and her brother. Henry was a bit insane.

I've always been one ahead. It doesn't show when you go to the list, but I don't know if it is a glitch with my cable but when I reboot the cable box I get one episode ahead.

Last season and this season I am always ahead of the regular cable showings.

Try it..I'd like to know if it's just a glitch with my cable.

I found out the one I watched ON DEMAND last week was the Finale. I was looking forward to another one tonight but I guess I had already seen it.

Can't wait for Season 3

I almost cried when Anne was executed. Even though I couldn't stand her all season, she really redeemed herself. I wish they would have made her father watch her execution, just for punishment, he was a real ass.

Did Henry really have a pie made out of that swan? I thought maybe he was watching them as some sort of 'new beginning' the beauty of it, you know? Weird.

Hey guys i just started watching this show half way through this season. first one i watched i was hooked don't know why it took me so long to watch it. i am so hoping showtime decides to replay season one and two so i can catch up on it like they are doing with dexter this summer. i have looked online for the seasons but most of them you have to buy them to see them oh well quess i will wait for the reruns. this guys was nuts i started reading up on him after i started watching this show and omg what he didn't do. at the end when he was eating that pie made me sick. i have read that in his later years he was very heavyset. i wonder if they are gonna put a fat suit on him if the show last that long. not to give a spoiler but jane doesn't last that long either she dies in childbirth with the only male heir. can't believe we have to wait so long for season 3 just crazy. have a great day everyone.

Season one I bought on Amazon. Didn't cost much.

Season Two is still on Showtime on Demand and you can watch the whole season.

hurry though they may take it off soon.

Was trying to figure out the whole Swan thing. Symbolism for the swan as one being Ann? But the pie?

"Sing a song of sixpence a pocket full of rye,

Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie.

When the pie was opened the birds began to sing,

Oh wasn't that a dainty dish to set before the king?

The king was in his counting house counting out his money,

The queen was in the parlour eating bread and honey

The maid was in the garden hanging out the clothes,

When down came a blackbird and pecked off her nose!"

Henry was celebrating the beginning with his new wife who shall give him a son...... with an elaborate dish made by his chef.

ok this might be a dumb question i have all the showtime channels but i don't know what showtime on demand is?? i know what my payperview on demand is i know dumb question your help is greatly appreciated.

Angie