Big Brother 8 ...in The Media

Lynnmurr

i live in canada and don't get shotoo i wonder if there will be any canadian channels picking this up? i know showtime at night can be very umm how should i put it? adult orientated i wonder if they will be showing any of this?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this over at Sucks...

Taken from BigBrotherAccess.com

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have just received information that tomorrow is Big Brother press-day. That means a lot of information will be sent out to the Press regarding the upcoming season. Information like the theme (twist), houseguest images and possibly photos of the house are rumored to be released sometime tomorrow.

Did anyone hear when BB information would be released today? Like what time? And where's the website at on cbs.com? The don't even have it listed with the other shows yet, just off to the side somewhere for applying to BB.

Just found the following information on http://www.bigbrotheraccess.com/

"We have just received word that the press-day is in fact tomorrow, Thursday June 28th. We’ve been having conflicting reports on this..maybe we will see it today, maybe tomorrow. Sorry to get everyone’s hopes up. But keep checking back cause you never know what could happen."

Sound to me like they can't get their sh!t together... running behind schedule.

I found this at BB8dish...

OK.. here's the latest. According to one of my sources at CBS, whom I've been trying not to bother (but I just couldn't take it anymore), there will be a press release today, but photos and "press day" will not be until tomorrow, Thursday. My other CBS source says nothing today, big release tomorrow.

Archived