American Idol Top Eleven Discussion

uvp

started

best starting with best 1.jordin 2.melinda 3. blayke 4.sanjaya 5.gina 6.lakeisha

worst starting with worst 1. phil 2. chris r 3.hailey 4.stephanie 5. chris s

stephanie will probably get the boot due to the producers wanting to keep the field even

sanjaya isnt leaving anytime soon. his fan base is to large. with howard stern millions of viewers supporting him he be around for awhile and votefortheworst website.

I doubt Sanjaya will go home next (unfortunately!), but I think all the crying girl airtime is going to work against him. My guess is that it will be Phil, Sanjaya and Stephanie in the bottom three, with it being a Philimination night ^_^ .

My favorite performances tonight: Melinda, Jordin and Blake

Least favorite: Sanjaya, Haley and Chris R.

I thought overall it was a successful week... I thought most were a'ight. :)

Top 4: Jordin, Melinda, Haley, Blake

Bottom 4: Phil, Stephanie, Sanjaya, Gina

As an oldie, I loved hearing those songs again. Have a Zombies album as a matter of fact.

All in all, I was impressed with each of them for different reasons. It actually seemed as if a guy might end up in the top four -- something I've doubted since the beginning. Even Sanjaya impressed me -- he dug deep and finally put some power in his voice.

This round:

For the girls - I'll take my early favorite -- Jordin.

For the guys -- for the first time I pick Blake Who's-Your-Daddy Lewis. That was smokin'

Going Home - Phil

My bottom three picks: Sanjaya, Phil, Gina. Stephanie wasn't as good as she can be, but I think she deserves to stay on.

And Cajun, the Howard Stern group remains strong--as of yesterday, they were urging people ESPECIALLY this week to vote for Sanjaya because that would put him in the top 10. They were telling ppl to stay on the line, keep pushing redial, etc. And they said it was because of them that Sanjaya stayed last week, given that he was in the bottom 2.

They're not going to go away quietly.

Check it out on www.votefortheworst.com

Stephanie was the biggest disappointment. For me, she choose the best song but ruined it. And although I loved, loved, loved Jordin's performance, Shirley Bassey does not come to mind when I think "British Invasion" (that goes for Lakisha, too). I'm always pissed that the show allows such stretch for these theme shows. I feel like I should vote for someone who at least truly represents the genre. (I hate people who use the word "genre" but I didn't want to use "theme" again).

Well, we'll find out tonight how strong it is. If he is not in the bottom 3, then it is pretty strong. If he is in the bottom 3, then that shows that the vote for the worst fan base for Sanjaya isn't as strong and will soon fade out. I'm sure the Brandon Rogers fan base ain't voting Sanjaya this week.

If you watch yahoo video, most sources say Phil is going home with Stephanie in a very close second.

the fix is in

no phil give me a break

that was expected with hailey now using sex for votes

stephanie will probably get the boot due to the producers wanting to keep the field even

i called it. idol is rigged to the core. how she goes from one of the strongest fan base to getting lump in with low carders. no way phil honestly has more fans then her. producers is screwing with the true results. phil had the lowest votes

Fox News did a story here on the girl who cried the whole show. Nothing too exciting. She was there to watch a taping of "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" and they were asked if they wanted to stay for the AI rehearsal. She got so emotional that they asked her to stay for the show. She said her favorite Idol was Sanjaya.

The Vote for the Worst groups are VERY excited about last night's result. They say they thought Sanjaya would be in the bottom 3, but were hoping all their votes would save him. The actual results last night were better than they dreamed...

I think that's a bunch of bull%$#*!!! VFTW, imo, had little to do with last night's results. Someone on here was talking about Howard Stern promoting Sanjaya and, I think they mentioned Howard's choice on the view yesterday. Howard wants to put Sanjaya through because he wants Sanjaya to make top 10, insuring his spot on the AI 2007 Tour.

If VFTW was sooo powerful they wouldn't have put Sanjaya 2nd to last, last week.

Imo, Sanjaya will be like the other VFTW people of the past... they'll make top 4 or 5 and then their votes don't mean squat. Too many legitimate voters by then. Also, their claim about Taylor Hicks is bogust. They pick a new person every time their "pick" is voted off... last year it was Kellie Pickler. (Year before Scott Savol) then they pick one of the contestants remaining... So, sure they can claim anything they want but, switching horses 2/3 of the way through don't mean jack#$%@.