The Pursuit Of Happiness

squirrel

• 2 months later...

I saw it on the big screen.

As long as you remember that it's based on a true story, you'll be ok with the ending, which otherwise would probably have been very "Hollywood" over-the-top.

As it was, I really liked it from start to finish.

(And it cracked me up, how Will Smith's character was super-annoyed at how they spelled HAPPYNESS with a "Y".)

• 1 month later...

it was great!!!!! even though i dont really remember the things that happened in the movie mostly because i get brain dead during the summer (woot woot!) but anyway, i just remember thinking it was really good. if you didnt see it then you better go rent it at your local video store!!!!! :party_smilie:

Yep, high reviews on this end also. I ordered it on Paper View as soon as it came out. I wasn't disappointed at all. My fav part.. when he goes in to the interview looking a mess. What a wonderful man, ...as is the man who gave him a chance despite this.

This movie totally fills you with hope..in yourself! Just when you thought you couldn't push anymore, you find a new belief in yourself.