Real World / Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno 3

Adria0

The Inferno III is the 14th season of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge and the third of the Inferno series. The teams will be in the format of The Inferno II, "Good Guys" versus "Bad Asses". Filming took place in Cape Town, South Africa. The season will premiere on Tuesday April 10, 2007 on MTV.

I'll try to post the trailor soon.

On another note, The Real World Season 19 is in Australia.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't gotten into this new season yet. There looks to be some really good drama this time around. I miss Coral, the Miz (with his SEXY self) and some of the others that were regulars on the show.

I finally watched an ep of RR/RW Challenge. Tryee was eliminated after he competed against the human spider, Alton. Alton took a big risk sacrificing himself to the Inferno in place of Davis, and it paid off for him. I wouldn't tempt fate a second time if I were him though.

• 2 weeks later...

What was up with Rachel going out crying hysterically? Umm, it's just a game (though some of the folks on the show have made a career out these Challenges).

Rachel could have won but she lost her confidence and gave up. After Jen hit her in the face a couple of times, she got imtimidated and you could see her backing down. Jen went after her like a fat kid goes after ding dongs, with a vengeance!

These challenges seem boring. And they are dragging this out by not sending someone home every episode. I don't like that. Plus, there's not much strategy in this game like survivor or big brother. They should just have one challenge and someone from the losing team should be voted into the inferno and that person gets to choose who they want to compete against. That involves a bit more strategy. And it rewards the winning team for winning instead of possibly sending someone home. IDK, i just think these challenges are poorly put together strategically, but I love watching the competitions.

i kinda like it, cause i love these shows, and im always sad to see it end.

And i think Jenn should of Left, i hate the fact that Jenn cheated repeatedly and still stayed in, and ending up winning it. gahh

And i CANT wait to see what happens between SUZIE and TONYA.i Love suzy! i just love her! i want her to be in the final challenge and win, i want the good guys to win.

Abe- WAYYY to cocky, dont like him

ace- I like him, but i lost respect when he wouldnt get in his skimpys and help them win $10000

alton- I like him, he is the core of the team

annessa- i like her, suprise she hasnt started that much drama so far

Cara- LOVE HER, LOVE HER,

Colie- shes ok, i liked everybody from her season though

Davis- I thnk he did a great when defeating Danny

eve- Best girl on the show, i gotta have some respect for her

Jannele- i loved that entire season

Jenn- not that big of a fan

John- I LOVE him, he is funny

Kenny- he is..... ok,

Paula- I love that lil anerxic girl

Suzie- FAVORITE PERSON ON THE SHOW! SHE IS JUST AWESOME

Timmy- too old, need to be in a nursing home.

tonya- i like her, i really do, but i want Suzie to kick her buttocks!

Man, i really like Suzie, Paula, and Cara... i am actually suprised Paula has done so good on this challenge.. i remember back on her season when she was just a little anerxic girl... Man, how they grow up, they making me old.

I didn't know it was a sneak peak, huh. haha anyway, i really really like Paula, she's pretty much the only girl who actually HELPS, cara might a little, but I honestly don't understand why everyone wanted to keep susie on so long, I would much rather have Rachel on my team than Susie if I really wanted to win some money, does anyone else get it?

Suzie*? I don't know.