bio_gibbons.jpgbio_dovolani.jpg

NAME:

Leeza Gibbons

PROFESSION:

Talk Show Host

PARTNER:

Tony Dovolani

BACKGROUND:

Former host of Entertainment Tonight, Extra and her self-titled daytime talk-show, Leeza, the TV/radio personality currently hosts the nationally syndicated radio program, Hollywood Confidential. Leeza is also the founder of the Leeza Gibbons Memory Foundation, a nonprofit organization offering empowerment and education to caregivers and their loved ones diagnosed with any memory disorder.

NAME:

Tony Dovolani

ACHIEVEMENTS:

2005 and 2006 World Rhythm Champion

2006 PBS American Ballroom Challenge Rhythm Champion

2006 Emerald Ball Open Professional American Rhythm Champion

2005 Ohio Star Ball American Rhythm Champion

Current world and undefeated United States Open champion

CELEBRITY PARTNER:

Leeza Gibbons

STATS:

Style: Latin

Nationality: Albanian

Based in: New York

BACKGROUND:

Tony partnered the WWE wrestler Stacey Keibler in Season 2. The couple came in third place. In Season 3, Tony's partner was country singer Sara Evans. The couple had to withdraw in the middle of the competition for personal reasons.

Born in Kosovo, Tony began folk dancing at age three. When he was 15, his entire family moved to the United States and Tony got the opportunity to attend a Fred Astaire Dance Academy. From that moment on, he knew he had found his passion.

Since that time, Tony has traveled the world and won many championships. Tony also had a featured role in the hit film Shall We Dance and spent time coaching Jennifer Lopez.

ABC

I don't know why but, I want her to do better than she's doing... If she would just loosen up her body/movements she would be great. She seems to really want to be there, has great energy, sense of humor and a likability factor going for her.

I appreciate how hard she works and how much she wants this... it's just too bad that she's not lose enough to look comfortable on the dance floor.

I didn't get any of the steamy she was going for -- or was that 'tramp' ??

Even though she seemed to be loosening a bit, it was still underwhelming.

• 2 weeks later...