NAME:

Shandi Finnessey

PROFESSION:

Miss USA 2004

PARTNER:

Brian Fortuna

BACKGROUND:

During the most watched Miss USA

Brian's from my hometown, and I couldn't be more excited for him and his family. Seems my hometown is ripe for reality shows, 'cause BJ from Amazing Race hails from same place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish Brian all the luck in the world..GO COLLS.!!!!!

1st Dance Opinion: Stacy Keibler wannabe. At this point the only way she resembles Barbie is that she is a little too plastic.

2nd Dance Opinion: I still think she is too plastic in her performance. And, I did not like her flip comments about her running the partnership.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars Shandi Finnessey & Brian Fortuna To Appear On Quiznation

GSN

Shandi will likely be around for awhile. She has a lot of fans on the Game Show Network who will vote for her, especially a group of fans called Room 7. I have watched her late night show on GSN and she is a very bubbly vivacious person.

She's working on it. She was on Quiz Nation Friday night and was telling all of the fans of the show to call in and vote for her. As mentioned in another post, Brian was supposed to make an appearance, but he couldn't make it. She told viewers he was busy choreographing their routine for the show and she was meeting with him after Quiz Nation was over to work on their routine.

3rd Dance Opinion: She seemed a little less plastic and a little more humble this week. These are good things but she has a ways to go.

I was kinda surprised to see Shandi eliminated Tuesday. I thought the GSN and playmania fans would carry her a couple of weeks. GSN was really promoting her appearance and asking fans to call in and vote for her. In the end it may have been for the best. She is part of a trio of female hosts on the late night GSN interactive block. Since Shandi was selected for DWTS and needed to prepare for it, the other two hosts have been doing the lion's share of the hosting duties. Mel Peachey, one of the other hosts announced last weekend she was leaving GSN and going back to England. Mel's leaving would have left most of the hosting duties to Jessica the other host (who isn't as good as Shandi or Mel in my opinion) as long as Shandi was on DWTS. Like I said, Shandi is a very outgoing person and has fun on her GSN show. It is just too bad that that personality couldn't translate to the ballroom.