Episode 1.22: Landslide

Jem

Courtesy of EOnline's Kristin Veitch:

Jackie in Worcester, Massachusetts: Any word on Heroes? When will the next big death go down?

Kristin: Episode 22. Sylar is eating a certain Hero's brain. Yum.

Courtesy of heroes-tv.com:

Landslide (May 14, 2007)

Angela Petrelli is forced to play a bigger role in Nathan, Peter, and Claire's life. The truth about the death of Nathan and Peter's father is finally revealed along with his true identity. Also, Sylar is eating another hero's brain.

• 4 weeks later...

Episode 1x22 - "Landslide"

Air Date: May 14, 2007

Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Santiago Cabrera, Leonard Roberts, Adrian Pasdar, Tawny Cypress, Noah Gray-Cabey, Omid Abtahi, Cristine Rose, Ashley Crow, Randall Bentley, Jack Coleman, Thomas

AS LINDERMAN ARRIVES, NATHAN CONSIDERS THE COST TO WIN THE ELECTION; MALCOLM MCDOWELL, ERIC ROBERTS AND GEORGE TAKEI GUEST-STAR

• 3 weeks later...
Canadian Preview Heroes 1x22 - Landslide

Here's hoping that Thompson really does bite the dust...

3 preview clips together

"VILLAIN!" heh, heh, gotta love Hiro...

Los Angeles location filming: clip

MASI OKA - "Hiro Nakamura" - [03:09]

GEORGE TAKEI - "Kaito Nakamura"- [02:41]

Awesome photos!! Unbelievable clips!! Thank you!

I especially love the George Takei one as I've met him personally and he's a great, down-to-earth guy. I couldn't stop laughing watching the clip because his personality is really pretty funny!

Loved that Hiro and his father clip! I can't wait for next season to find out more of the family's history...

Here's a description of the filming of one of the scenes from tonight's upcoming episode.

The scene began with Masi Oka in a full gi, entering the sword store from a connected room on the right. As he enters the room, he shouts out,

Ah, so now we have an inkling as to how and why Ando dies...or how he might die, that is, unless Hiro saves him and changes one course of history ;)

Yeah, you can see Sylar's got him, in the previews for episode 23.

But the actor who plays him has had his contract renewed for next year, I've heard.

Man, they seemed to be dropping like flies, this episode!

Thompson - shot by HRG (execution style? one in the head, one in the chest)

Ted Sprague - victim of the patented "Sylar Slice"(LOL)

Linderman, Bill - DL "picked his brains"

DL Hawkins - shot by Linderman (threw himself into the bullet's path?) BUT NOT DEAD (or at least not yet)

Man, they seemed to be dropping like flies, this episode!

Holy guacamole, you're not kidding! My husband and I started a body count by the time it got to Ted.

Thompson's death had us cheering and laughing because it was so abrupt and it was Mr. Bennet who shot him. (I know, we're a pretty sick bunch at my house ;) )

Ted's death we saw coming a mile away, so no surprise there.

The death that was the most startling was Linderman's...I mean, I know he has a gaping hole in his head but is he REALLY dead? I don't want to hold my breath on this one...even though he has the gift of healing I don't think he can save himself if he's dead. Is there someone else with this gift? Which brings me to D.L...

At the end of the show he sure looked dead or mortally wounded to me, and yet in the previews they show him seemingly normal. I can't wait for the explanation on this one!

Angela Petrelli is forced to play a bigger role in Nathan, Peter, and Claire's life. The truth about the death of Nathan and Peter's father is finally revealed along with his true identity. Also, Sylar is eating another hero's brain.

Did I miss something in this episode????? When did they reveal anything about Peter and Nathan's Father??????

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Heroes

by Megan Cherkezian

May 14, 2007: The World Is Sick

Tonight's episode was filled with more epic lines and sweeping meanings, and by the end, things had progressed quite a bit. I knew we were losing more heroes, but I wasn't expecting Linderman to go down. Is he really dead? Healer he may be, but he's not regenerative like Claire. I did love his moment with Heidi, even if she's not allowed to show the world her miracle yet. After all, nobody believes in miracles, right?

But even though we lost a few more this week, at least George Takei was back to teach Hiro a thing or two about fighting the enemy and building enough strength to sacrifice his own heart. I worry about Ando setting off on his own and Hiro's ability to face Sylar again with warrior moves that don't match Sylar's powers. Watching him overturn that truck was freaky! The combination of the darkness surrounding him and the camera hitting him from all angles intensified the moment.

Another welcome return

I'm no HEROES expert, but I do have theories.

Did I miss something in this episode????? When did they reveal anything about Peter and Nathan's Father??????
I think that spoiler is really for the next (and last!) episode.

But Linderman DID bring up Petrelli senior when speaking with Nathan.

In my quest for spoilers, I've read time and time again that we WILL be finding out the "truth" behind Papa Petrelli's death before the end of this season. So I guess that must mean next week now.

The death that was the most startling was Linderman's...I mean, I know he has a gaping hole in his head but is he REALLY dead? I don't want to hold my breath on this one...even though he has the gift of healing I don't think he can save himself if he's dead. Is there someone else with this gift? Which brings me to D.L...

At the end of the show he sure looked dead or mortally wounded to me, and yet in the previews they show him seemingly normal. I can't wait for the explanation on this one!

I think he's really dead.

Especially since in the "Five Years Gone" episode, President Nathan had named the mutant law after him, calling it "The Linderman Act". You're right that he can't heal himself if he's dead. And it's been confirmed by the writers that the same powers do appear in many individuals around the world.