Borat

mjcs

What did you guys think?? I LMAO!!! I still can't get over the scene where they are fighting naked in their hotel room. Just typing it makes me LOL :-)

Watched it last night--what a great laugh!!

I must say the naked-in-the-hotel room scene ALMOST was too much for me...And I can't imagine how the actors were able to do it!!

Apparently a lot of ppl were pissed at how they were portrayed--this movie sure yanked a lot of people's chains..but hey, I can't imagine anybody taking this seriously.

Great laugh.

OMG, I SERIOUSLY could have done without that really long naked-fighting scene! LOL. But, the whole etiquette scene was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!! When he showed the lady the nude photos of his son, "Oh my!" and the dookie-in-a-bag? I seriously thought I was going to pee in my pants--I was ROLLING!

I saw Borat with my 22-yr old while he was home on leave. That was a mixed bag.

Some spots were a case of "am I feelin' uncomfortable right now?"

Others were "Do I want him to know I think that's hilarious?"

In general, we both had some really good laughs.

But I hope that type of comedy never becomes a trend.

Too much "toilet humor" to take in large doses.

The movie being filmed now is based on another Sascha Baron Cohen character called "Bruno" an effiminate german gay reporter. Can't wait. Hope he wears his Vivien Westwood culottes to opening night!

My favorite line of Borat: "Why you call police? Did the retard escape?"

I finally watched it. The majority was hilarious, but I could not watch the naked fighting. As someone said -- way too long! But-- the when they ran naked into the elevator with the rubber fist, and the one guy stayed on till the next floor-- that was freakin' hilarious!

I can't wait for his next 'documentary'.

i think im the only person in the world that just didnt really get the humor, i guess you have to really remember that these people didnt really KNOW he was a comedian.....my husband laughed out loud the whole movie, and i was just like when is this crap over?

• 1 month later...