Stephanie Edwards

Cajunboiler

my sleeper pick to win

Now that Sabrina's gone, maybe Stephanie will do better in the voting projections. She's always toward the bottom, and she and Sabrina kinda did the same type of thing. Maybe Steph will pick up her votes.

Voice wise, she deserves a third or a fourth based on what we've heard so far.She just hasn't connected with the audience yet.

good performance

I thought she was much better than the judges gave her credit for... I thought her vocals were spot on and she had some "sparkle" or "it" factor tonight.

3/20

not her best performance. song was a little to slow for her

Wow, I agree with you again, CajunB! The song was a terrible choice for her but I think she does have a very good voice. I'm hoping that she has another chance next week to redeem herself.

I'm sorry to say but, she sucked last night. Hopefully her other performances will remain in the voters minds and she'll make it another week.

victim of being a female who the producers felt she was expendable

the fix is in

hailey using sex so i understand but phil hell no

I'm Canadian so I can't vote either way. I really wish they'd have an online voting system in place. I participate in our Canadian Idol, but let's get real here. We all know that Canadian Idol way sucks in comparison to the American one. Since AI is the more popular, world wide'ish one...we should all get a chance to vote dang nabbit!