Phil Stacey

Cajunboiler

phil_stacey.jpg

Hometown: Jacksonville, FL

Audition City: Memphis

Favorite male pop artists?

Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Prince, Sting, Michael Jackson, Timberlake, Robbie Williams, James Taylor and, of course, Sir Paul McCartney

Favorite female pop artists?

Vienna Teng, Sheryl Crow, Anastasia, Paula Abdul

When did you first start to sing?

I

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

total losers has a new baby @ home yet he feels idol is more important. wannabee daniel powell . send him home to be a dad america but due to fact he choose idol he may have a hard time doing that :lol:

3/13

very strong performance

he is at the top of guy if their is even a top :lol:

Did he sing... I don't remember him singing... ugh!

3/20

in a week guy field and not one of them can stand out as the best. C performance for me bottom 3 again this week

I agree with you on this one, Cajun. I thought he did ok, I just think his fan base is too small. I pretty much think that Simon's comments will help to seal his fate tomorrow night...unless the Sanjaya voters come to their senses...

3/27

very good vocals. he invent himself as a different performer every week. vocally the best male in competition. daniel powell wannabee :lol:

Phil convinced me of his place on stage tonight. Thought it was his best performance so far and I'm still not sure if Chris R. or Phil was the best guy of the night but, one of them was. :)

Yup, good job. Gaining confidence seems to work well for him. When he was done, as he stood beside Ryan, I was amazed how much his face resembled Ryan's. Seems his hat has to be on and over his ears to carry off a non-distracting look.

I can't stand the look of this guy but I have to say he did a great job last night. It hasn't pulled me over to his side, but it was my favorite performance of his so far.

Note to uvp. . . it's Daniel Powter, not Powell.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4/3

medicore performance

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. However, it's obvious that the judges are favoring Jordin and Blake over contestants like Phil. He just doesn't seem like he can sell a lot of records. He is my pick to leave tomorrow.

A great vocal, a boring performance.