Hometown: Fort Meade, MD

Audition City: New York

Favorite male pop artists?

n/a

Favorite female pop artists?

Kelly Clarkson

When did you first start to sing?

5 years old

Do you have any formal singing training?

I have training in classical and opera.

What other talents do you have?

Skating / Acting.

If you don

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top 2 in my book. but i know idol dont her to win. she will get booted around 6-8 because idol producer want to stir up the pot

3/13

the rest arent even in her league

best of night at 9:18 and dont think rest will beat

I really enjoyed her vocals tonight. But, she was my second favorite of the night.

At first I did wonder if she will be able to top her first performance. But now I see that she was just giving a strong first impression. Now she is showing her soft touch control. She has it all! Soon she will bring back the sas and blow the roof off. She is the winner - hands down...

I think it will be an interesting run-off between Melinda and LaKisha. At this point I would have to vote for Kiki. Her performance week to week has been consistant as she shows her range of sas and softness, and her confidence level is far superior to Melindas, so far. However, with a long way to go, Melinda could rise up to the level of the bar... Regardless, this should be a fun run for the trophy. I can`t wait for next week!

Beyond that, the judges should be a bit embarrassed at the lack of depth to the field. To canvas the entire country and only have 2 players and a dark horse in the running at this early stage of the game is a letdown. As weak as Sanjaya is, he could actually hang around for a few more weeks because of the `eye candy` factor. There are plenty of other non-players that could be swept away first. How did so many weak voices get through?

the reason being is idol tries to seek out bad singers in begin to give something to watch the early weeks many good singers get turned away. so we end up getting medicore talent getting through to hollywood like this year.

Good singers is what the second half of the show is all about. I would think they would try to stalk up for that phase... Yah, the first part is "Americans funniest singers" but I doubt they would turn away potential quality just to make room for the jokers...

What we have now is a lack of field, and makes me wonder... There is more talent in America that should be fighting for this title then we see now... The winner of this season will be worthy, but the field of competition is suspect...

not to be racist but the white talent this year is non existant

btw uvp no racist :lol:

She looked great tonight! Her outfit made her look slimmer and her hairstyle was perfect.

3/20

i hate to say this but she should have chose a better song. not my best kiki performance. first time i didnt see her as one of best of night

I like how she sounded when she said, "diamonds". Other than that, it was very boring. I agree with Randy, there wasn't enough of "her" in it.

Note to wardrobe though... please don't give big chicks see through dresses, especially when they have to sit down. Thanks!

i am not one to comment on fashion. but i feel week after week the fashion director or who ever is picking her outfit are sabatoging her chances. green dress singing about diamonds :lol: not smart