• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

send him home wannabee justin timberlake

not very diverse. yep agree with simon he was bad

was a cat stuck in his throat?

was he even singing?

justin timberlake wannabee send him home america

I don't remember him performing either... sheesh what happened tonight.

3/20

judges lied he was awful to me. how did he make it passed audition weeks

I agree with uvp

This guy can sing, there is no question, but his voice is annoying to listen to and nothing can ever change that. It's the reason I didn't like Brandon either and was glad to see him go home. If Chris R goes home instead of Sanjaya, I won't complain... but if neither Chris R or Sanjaya leave, something is wrong.

I liked his song choice but he is just WAY too nasal a singer for me. It's definitely an acquired taste... which I will never acquire.

Thought he was amazing last night, vocally. I really like him a lot but, he's just got too much competition this year. Best he'll do is top 6... but, I doubt he'll get that high.

3/27

serioulys i just hate his wannabee boy band voice everyweek.

Chris and Phil had the best male vocals of the night and, for me, I absolutely loved Chris's song choice and performance tonight.

I think I agree with Randy -- I'd really like to hear him try some deep-soul R&B.

I enjoy him, like his look (presentation), and would love to see him give Blake a run for the money - but something has to improve.

He's beginning to sound the same every week (to me).

4/3

i never like anyone of his performance. every week he butcher songs with his failed boy band voice. he emphasize too much.

he worst so far

judging this year has suck. i think it may due to the fact they cant be to hard because they know they are the ones to put these terrible singers in hollywod. this by far is easily the worst idol season ever

I love his look, his voice style BUT, he started boring me this week... he sounds the same every single week.