Search For The New Pussycat Doll

ElleNaturelle

For me it really has nothing to do with the group itself (although I really do like that Buttons song). It's like Idol mixed with Top Model. You get the singing/dancing portion, along with the cat fights. Last night wasn't that spectacular, but now that they've narrowed it down some, we'll get to "know" them more and pick our favourites. I can't wait to see the drama unfold.

I have nothing against the PCD's, and I never intended to watch the show, but I have to say, I thought it was pretty entertaining. I REALLY could have done without seeing all the girl's throw up, though. I'm diggin' Melissa S. right now--me likey!

And, OMG, what's up with the group's creator???? How much work has SHE had done?!

I watched it last night and thought it was alright, but the puking was a bit much. I mean when I read your posts I figured the girls got drunk, or worked to hard and then got sick, but the fact that they all got a virus, and then they show them puking that was a sad attemp at drama/ratings (but who wants to see that anyway) I will continue to watch it, I do like the PCD I have some of their music mized on my cd's, so we will see how it goes. My only complaint is how many times can you say pussycat dolls?? they need to just start saying PCD or the group or something, because within the first 15 minutes I swear they said it about 50 times lol

And, OMG, what's up with the group's creator???? How much work has SHE had done?!

Not sure how much "work" she's had done but, she's the sister of another reality tv guy... "Blow Outs" Jonathan Antin. just an fyi :)

So why are they looking for another PCD? They already have 6? What are they trying to do, reach 10? Maybe be like Menudo and kick a member out every few years or something...

Courtesy of: MEDIAWEEK

CW to Stream 'Pussycat Dolls' Show Online

John Consoli

MARCH 12, 2007 -

The CW network will offer its reality series, Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, streamed on CWTV.com, every Monday, the day after the show

Hrmmm...what was up with having the girls dance in a box at a near strip club in order to "gain confidence"? That seemed a tad extreme to me.

Also, how could they send Brittney home before that Cerilla (sp?) chick (the punkish one with the short red hair who can neither sing nor dance). Sure Brittney moved like a stripper, but so do the Pussycat Dolls! I can't believe that dance teacher guy would say how the pcd were "classier" than that...they are? If that's the case, then why bring the girls to such a joint to perform all for "confidence" sake. Isn't that sending a mixed message?

I agree Elee, sexy is sexy, dont use it for a good point one minute and then a negative the next!!

I was hoping that Melissa would go home, I am not liking her at all, and the fact that she forgot her words was terrible!

I really like Chelsea and I loved that she was the only one who ogt a good review - Karma is a biotch!!

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea used to be a fat girl? I knew there was something that I liked about her...seriously I didn't know that about her :hypocrite: . But I do like her b/c she seems to be the nicest and sweetest of all the girls, and I hope she makes it to the end. I felt bad for her when Asia and Melissa S? weren't helping her with their routine, but felt vindicated when she got the best review. And she keeps getting positive feedback each episode, even though she has the least amount of dance experience.

I love Chelsea more and more each episode, I hope she takes it all - and she has a great look, nothing like the other PCD's!!

I was happy to see Siselly (ok I know I butchered the spelling) go home, it was her time, she is just not as good as the rest of them, and she is not the right type for a PCD, imo.

Ya, I couldn't stand that girl. All she did was whine and that sort of personality drives me crazy. Yes, it's perfectly fine for me to sit here and complain about her and other people. It's just not cool when other people do it and you're the one listening to it, ya know? Exactly!!!

I agree, I hope Chelsea takes it all. I think her voice is certainly one of the better ones, and her dancing is coming along. I also like the other Melissa, the one who dropped her boa. I think her voice rocks too.

I just find this whole show amusing. At first they tell the girls to not be too sexy, but then they take them to a strip club. Then, last night, the whole show revolved around being sexy...or in their words, "creative". Wasn't one girl voted off 2 weeks ago for being too sexy? She should be totally p*ssed right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I agree...what was her name by the way?

Mariela was a good choice to go last week. She has the moves, but she cannot sing, she was sooo flat during her duet with Chelsea! But I could totally see her being a top knotch choreographer or something relating to that field.

Does anyone else think that Asia is whiny little biotch? She complains about everything! "Oh, I'm so tired", "Oh, I'm so hungry, but I don't like the food they're serving us". As if everyone else isn't feeling what she's feeling, which is what Chelsea tried to tell her, but she shrugged her off. I hope she goes soon!

I agree Asia does whine way to much. Glad Anastacia went last night, she just wasnt fitting in. And still loving Chelsea, I really hope she takes the prize, I felt so bad for her last night, not getting to dance!