Ali Larter as Niki/Jessica

Dade

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Twisted Sisters: Heroes' Ali Larter Teases a Big Battle

by Michael Logan

070305interview1.jpg

Ali Larter, Heroes

It ain't easy being the scariest gal on TV. When Ali Larter has a day off from NBC's Heroes (Mondays at 9 pm/ET), in which she plays dual personalities Niki and Jessica, she isn't kicking back. She's studying martial arts and taking striptease classes. Larter needs to master the "Kill Bill" stuff now that Jessica is an assassin for the shadowy Vegas mob boss Linderman. And the stripping? That's for a secret Heroes twist to be revealed later this season.

"The blessing and curse of being on Heroes is that you never know what they'll throw at you," says Larter, 31. "You have to be ready. Luckily for me I'm a kick-ass kinda gal. I'm also a bit schizophrenic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHYpB4gcr4

Here is a link to the now infamous video of the guy who went up to Ali Larter at Wondercon 07 this past weekend and asked her if her character would die this season, knowing she wouldn't be able to answer. He just wanted to let her know that Nikki/Jessica sucks, and the Wondercon audience then took his "halfway decent" joke out of proportion.