Any Suggestions?

Kelegyrl

Kelegyrl - there is another thread in here about the 2 or 3 others who applied to be on, waiting to see if they come to say hi, if not they may be in the house.

Surfgranny your video was great, sorry you didnt get picked.

As for Blah and blah#2 - Actually the 'no life award' goes to people like you who come on here just to start crap.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know some people have gotten e-mails saying there weren't picked... I don't know if they have chosen the final houseguest list or not though...

Thanks everyone for your comments on my video. I had fun making it and the open casting was fun believe it or not.

Well, with Kelegyrl back on board, our last hope (that we know of) is Abbaholic. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Hopefully BB8 will be such a great one that CBS will want a BB9 - so we can start all over again with the application process. I'm out of ideas for what to do for another video, but then I have a few months to come up with something.

Considering that I made

on the spur of the moment when I found out Comcast is gonna hijack my NFL Network so they can charge me more, then I should be able to come up with something for BB9.

Archived