Any Suggestions?

Kelegyrl

They have as much of a chance as anyone else..I mean come on would anyone think cowboy, chicken george, Eric, Karen just to name a few would of gotten on...Im sure everyone told them they would never get on cuz they were not good looking, bad personality, boring people...

Good luck to both of you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny, but it's kind of like playing the lottery.

A lot of people play.

None of them ever expect to win the big prize.

They just hope.

And yet, there IS one winner pretty much every time.

(If not, it usually carries over added to the next time.)

I guess blahblahblah will never play the lottery because the odds are against her winning.

Other people play because it doesn't cost that much and you never know, you just might win big.

Same with applying to Big Brother.

Every year, there are over a dozen chosen.

Out of thousands of applicants.

Should that stop any one person from applying? Why?

Applying doesn't cost that much and you never know, you just might win big.

(Plus, your chances are actually BETTER than winning the lottery!)

dont worry or try to guess what blah is doing buxom!!! Im not talking about the lottery nor the chances of getting on the show..im talking "reality"... all im sayin is that its sooo not gonna happen for her... so sowwweeeee!!!!

lol King the internet is the only "reality tv" she is gonna be on lol

I just got back from the Charlotte, NC casting call and I didn't get called back. No surprise there since I'm in my 50s and my boobs are real. Both producers said I was great but that doesn't mean squat if I didn't get called back. I did send in an application and a video prior to going to Charlotte, so there is a slim chance I can still get a call - I can only hope.

Gingersnaps: You said they like "spunky and wacky and footloose and quacky!" and I'm pretty sure my video conveyed that.

Kelegyrl & abbaholic: have you heard anything and/or how did it go if you went to an open casting? Now that the application process is closed, would either of you consider posting your app. video on youtube so we can see it? I've posted mine on Youtube - the link is above in what I said to Gingersnaps.

Fizzle: I sent my app. in like April 10 - and then found out about the open castings (damn pop-up blockers :P ) There were only around twenty who showed up - I was #3 - and only 5 of us were in line until the producers showed up - then it swelled. The first in line was a gay substitute teacher from Connecticut who lied to the producer saying he didn't know about the NYC casting. He went to it and BOMBED out in front of the camera - and the NYC casting, according to him, had tons of people.

There was no camera in Charlotte-just an interview-and mine lasted longer than some others. When they told me "I think you're great" I thought I had a prayer. When I didn't get called back, of course I was bummed, but maybe the cast is not a good fit for someone who looks like she's better suited to a Dove Pro Age ad.

Anyway, if you have a couple of spare minutes, please watch my video and give me some feedback. If I suck, I want to know so I don't keep beating a dead horse. Thanks! :bash::P

Granny, you went to the casting call yesterday and they were already doing call backs? I thought that was done by Hollywood? When I went to my CC it was ran by the local TV station. No one from the show was there.

surfgranny!!! i loved it. i specially loved the part where you did your walking with the dog strapped to you. that made me laugh out loud in my office. i dont know why you would NOT get a call back.. i mean... come on, they HAVE TO CALL YOU!

if they dont call you within this week, let me know and i will email the casting guy that i delt with and chew him out.

loudmouth:

• The callbacks were for the casting call. We were told that they'd go over our apps then give us a call to come for callbacks that all Monday's appointments were full but that he had openings on Tuesday (cc was on thurs evening).
  • There were two producers there sponsored by a local radio station. When I told the producer that interviewed me that I'd already submitted an application, he said, "Good - my friend is doing the LA and Seattle applications." That's how I figured out that these were people who worked for BB and not locals.
Fizzle: Thanks! I'll keep you posted. :)

hey dumbass errr dumblonde,

why dont you try KMA? this person asked for suggestions ... I know for a fact that she wont get on....not guess or wishing anything bad... i just know...I gave mine opinion. You got all up in my kool aid and now you want to talk about personal attacks... BBG!!! mmmkay!

and wth does the IQ test have to do with bb? Lets just forget about your post to me and let others give their suggestions.... this is not about me lol

good luck to anyone who makes it on bb... but you all know my stand on it ... YKWISWISWIS?!?!?!

ps Shock is HAWT!!!!

No worries, loudmouth. I didn't see anything bad about your post - I hope my quick reply wasn't what got you thinking that way. This is gonna sound stupid, but I was posting during a commercial break and I wasn't watching it on the tv with the dvr. Missed some of the show anyway. :(

Oh, and the show I was watching??? - Oprah with the woman whose abusive husband had their thirteen year old son videotape him :cookoo::disgust: degrading and beating on her. He kept calling her names and telling her she was stupid - sort of like how blahblahblah talks to dumbblonde. :animated_scratchchin:

Ahhh don't worry about me granny. While blahblahblek is the rudest (& ohhh I would like to say so much more but I shall refrain from joining their low low level) person I have ever had the displeasure to meet on Morty's, it was suggested to me that I add them to my ignore list. It seems to be working like a charm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blahsno1fan

LMAO dumblonde if someone had to suggest to you to put blah on ignore you pretty much fit your name LMAO!

Surfgranny i can see how you can relate the two:

the guy was black ok blah is a black woman

he was married to a white woman ok blah isnt married to any woman

he abused his wife physically ok blah didnt do that to the dumb blonde

he had his kid video tape him while he beat his wife ok blah isnt married or have a kid by a woman

him and the kid called his wife names ok blah called dumblonde a dumbass

ok now I see the relations: the name calling

granny your just as well i wont call you any names but you and the dumb blonde person is on the same path LMAO

Neither one of your gave suggestions. You just got all into blah for stating the obvious. The truth hurts sometimes but she wasnt playing when she said that noone on here was going to make it from this board.

hahaha blah the rudest person you met on here! You never met blah and you never will! :animated_rotfl:

Wow. I feel like i started a thread on sucks. I had totally forgotten about this one until today when i came back to visit and see if there was anything new to read about. Anyway, it's all in fun and i really don't care what the haters think because i DO have a life. Anyone that does make it on the show will have to encounter these kinds of people on the message boards anyway.

For anyone interested, i didn't meet the deadline to send in my video, so i never sent it. I finally got my hands on the right equipment and while editing i realized that some of the video was fuzzy and hard to see. I was trying to do this all last minute and ended up running out of time. I wish the best of luck to anyone here that did attend an open casting or sent in a video. You never know.

SurfGranny where can i find a link to your video? I would love to see it.

Thanks for the link. Good job Granny. Mine was similiar with different scenes from different settings. The party barge drinking scene was only a small part but it was hilarious.

Anyway are they in the first rounds of picks yet? Maybe there's still time for you to get a callback. Anyone here if Abbaholic got a call?

Archived