Whos Going To Win Bb8?

King123

No way is it time for another guy to win. Let's think about this.

Season 1 : Eddie (male)

Season 2 : Will (male)

Season 3 : Lisa (female)

Season 4 : Jun (female)

Season 5 : Drew (male)

Season 6 : Maggie (female)

Season 7 : Mike (male)

It's time for another female. If you look it went 2 males, 2 females then 1 of each rotating every year. Time for another female.

i guess your right dream. i forgot Mike was a male for a min. lol.

I always want a man to win before the season, but i ALWAYS end up cheering for a girl to win. lets look

i didnt watch seaosn 1

SEASON 2- i cheered for NICOLE

SEASON 3- i cheered for AMY (My all time fav. player)

SEASON 4- i cheered for ALISON

SEASON 5- i cheered for ADRIAN- then NATILE-then i was forced to cheer for Drew.

SEASON 6- i cheered for JANNELL (My 2nd all time fav. player)

SEASON 7- i once again cheered for my gal Janell

dang i must suck.. lol, none of the people ive ever cheered for Won... although i liked Will season2. i liked Nicole more, i guess i like the "Bad Girls"

If anyone from here gets to BB8, mention anything but bad things about a squirrel or squirrels, and I'll always say good things about you here no matter what you do during the summer :D

• 2 months later...

i'll start with folks who wont win pretty blonde chick, blacks, gay guy, older people 35+, really athletic looking guy its the truth folks

openly agressive folks wont win

the winner will probably be for male be a quiet assassin who is attractive

female someone who can rally folks but doesnt look like they are calling the shots

leech have best shot overall thou to make finals

Lol at the above posts. Ok, we all know it won't be a fat girl cause one of the things that you need to win BB is self confidence and heavy girls don't usually exude that. (I am not bashing, please do not get offended). But, the final four will be a brilliant alliance combo..the best ever actually 1 Pretty girl someone who is ditzy but not dumb (ie Jannie) 2 The handsome guy... quiet manipulator 3 The funky girl (kinda cute in an Oklahoma way) also very manipulative and 4 the lovable but dumb guy who just happens to hook up with one of the other three in the first week. OMG I must be dying for some BB, I am totally going into imagination overload....lol

no, the third time will not be the charm for the sovereigns... they're just not that great

Was that the sov I was describing? I posted that when I still had hope to be in the house so one of those was supposed to be me. And the other three were the ones I was gonna manipulate into helping me win the prize, lol. BTW, the oklahoma funky was gonna be me, duh. I wasn't dissing, I'm just a Texan with out big blonde hair. Oklahomans are so understated, thats all I meant. But i do hate fat girls. lmao, jk

Archived