Whos Going To Win Bb8?

King123

What will it take to Win Big Brother 8?

Are they going to be Aggressive?

are they going to be like Maggie?

Will Being a "Floater" work again?

Is it going to be a munipulator who throws challenges?

What does it take?

i think a person like Janelle will take it. as long as they wait till 4 people have been elimenated to begin being aggressive(you dont want to come to strong. too fast!)

all they have to do is to get on a good alliance

defanetion of a good allaince= Loyal, Strong, Smart, mental

AND DONT BE COCKY!

I could be Way wrong... what do yall think?

i'll start with folks who wont win pretty blonde chick, blacks, gay guy, older people 35+, really athletic looking guy its the truth folks

openly agressive folks wont win

the winner will probably be for male be a quiet assassin who is attractive

female someone who can rally folks but doesnt look like they are calling the shots

leech have best shot overall thou to make finals

Hopefully the winner will be me. :animated_bouncy:

I think the winner will be someone who can make a few individual alliances and stick to each as best as possible. I agree with needing aggression in challenges but not to soon in the game. The winner will probably be a likeable person but not a coattail rider. They'll have to actually work this season because i don't see any jury rewarding a leech. She or He will have to manipulate enough to make big moves but stay likeable enough that others don't notice how big of a threat they are.

I'm not sure who will win it. But I really liked the way Janelle used chess as a way to size up her opponents in season 6. They all thought she was a dumb blonde and only gave her passing interest depending on who she was attached to at the moment, be it Michael or Kaysar.

i gotta agree with rebel

I have to agree king. Rachel was really good at staying quiet and taking in all the details. Her only downfall was being tied in with Howie. Don't take this the wrong way, I loved Howie but he was just too loud. He spoke before thinking which usually caused Rachel to have to shut him up.

They need some Dominatrix types on the show. They could use a librarian, a sanitation worker, a telemarketer, a sushi chef, a telephone repair man, a pharmacist, an elective official and a supermarket cash register person, to name a few. Oh wait, forget all that - I forgot, this is a reality show, they should just get some wannabe models and actors.

There's nothing wrong with pretty people. But with BB there are sometimes larger men (Chicken George), but most of the women seem to have an amazing lack of cellulite to go with their bikinis...

Lol at the above posts. Ok, we all know it won't be a fat girl cause one of the things that you need to win BB is self confidence and heavy girls don't usually exude that. (I am not bashing, please do not get offended). But, the final four will be a brilliant alliance combo..the best ever actually 1 Pretty girl someone who is ditzy but not dumb (ie Jannie) 2 The handsome guy... quiet manipulator 3 The funky girl (kinda cute in an Oklahoma way) also very manipulative and 4 the lovable but dumb guy who just happens to hook up with one of the other three in the first week. OMG I must be dying for some BB, I am totally going into imagination overload....lol

yall funny :lol:

The thing is people with physical flaws do not want to go on a show where they are going to be made fun of and trashed. Just think of what Survivor Sucks would do with ugly people. :bag:

Guest JanetD

Message board people probably make up less than .001% of the viewing audience. Who cares what 'net people say, we're all nuts!

Archived