June 28th Live FISH Updates

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NCPeach

Hi everyone, been lurking since the beginning of BB5, my first post, hope I do this right, Can someone tell me how you all are seeing the backyard on cam4, I have my feeds on but all I am getting are the fish on all cams.

All of the cams are on the fish now. 

I think one is pregnant. Maybe one of the "secrets of summer" twists are, "honey I'm pregnant with 12 babies". lol

hmmm.... looks like it might have gone beyond beyond some 'fin painting'

:rofl

(can't believe I just read 4 pages of reports on the FISH ...... oh, well maybe I can :roll: )

More fish reports, please :!:

The lights in the house just went off.

One fish did go psychotic for a few seconds. Some reports say he is up for eviction because his friend's Molly and Cott were evicted recently. The POV challenge is coming up soon.

at 7:25am quad cam .. just black screen .. the divider however is doing a funky psychedlic thing .. and periodic flashes of lights flash on various cams ..

Thank you CBS for the free eye test ;) so nice of them to provide free hearing tests too with that periodic humming sound ..

Fish are back and swmmiing happily!!! They did move teh cam down abit more.. You now can see even less then before!!So it will be a bit harder to see action BUT dont worry I am on it :lol: Ok there are people inside walking around!!! They are feeding the fish now!!! The food lookslike it has a parashoot on it!!! Still more walking around i can see!!!

Sorry all but I need a shower before it gets good again!!! BRB

Guest ranster627

Keep up the great work today gang, we enjoyed it yesterday and even made a great Update on Morty's BB Page because of all of you! Team Morty's thanks everyone! :wink:

Ranster my mom read mortys today)) I didnt have a clue about it )) She is in cali and she called me all happy and yelling !!You made my moms day by putting my name on the front page!!!!Thanks...

Now back to the fish!! They are still eating and there is a guy doing something back there!!! Driving me nutz I cant see... Plants are in the way!!!

Guest ranster627
Ranster my mom read mortys today)) I didnt have a clue about it )) She is in cali and she called me all happy and yelling !!You made my moms day by putting my name on the front page!!!!Thanks...

Well I cannot take full credit for that one, but I can say you're welcome on behalf of all three of us at Team Morty's ...

Keep up the great reporting and you may make it up there again! :wink:

Guest ranster627

So far we have heard from 20 - 25 fish ... if anyone gets other numbers feel free to tell us!

Guest Rusty

They must be working on the video equipment today........Every now and then (while watching the quad) I'll see camera 1 or 2 or 1 & 2 go black for a couple of seconds then come back to the fish............Then it will happen to camera 2 & 3 and then camras 3 & 4............