Rupert Cruise

sequinlady

This was posted on his website...

Ahoy Mateys!

Dale and I are so excited because on December 8th, 2007 we're cruising with Survivor's favorite contestant Rupert!! Get out your tie dyed t-shirt and join in the fun on Carnival's newest ship the Freedom. We'll be sailing the Western Caribbean and doing all sorts of exclusive Rupert events on board the ship. You'll love our pirate-themed cocktail party, Suvivior Trivia contests, autograh sessions and much more. This is an exclusive event and only guests who book through CruiseOne can participate in the Rupert activities.

While you'll be having fun doing your pirate thing, the most important reason for going on this cruise is that you'll be cruising for Rupert's Kids, the foundation that Rupert started to help disadvantaged kids. Your support will make a difference in these kids lives.

Don't miss the ship! Sign up soon or you'll be walking the plank instead of cruising with Rupert!

I don't know about doing a cruise with Rupert... I mean I never have, but I have been on a Western Caribbean cruise just this past November... We did George Town, Grand Cayman... Costa Maya, Mexico... Belize City, Belize... And Cozumel, Mexico, and it was a blast... We haven't been to Jamaica, but have done the other ports of call... I loved Cozumel... Of course I love to snorkel and Cozumel has some of the best... I have never been on a Carnival cruise either... I've just heard too much bad about the company... With Rupert going on this one though, I think it will really be fun... I have some friends that went on Carnival last spring and they said that the top deck pool area was topless...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name