Karl's Brainwashing

kayo

Ok, here's is something REALLY CREEPY that you just HAVE to check out! It's with regards to Karl's brainwashing sequence...sci fi nerds could hear something playing backwards while Karl was being subjected to sensory overload, so they played the whole scene backwards and discovered that there was a message....

brainwashing scene backwards

A couple of other things that I found extremely interesting, besides the "God loves you as he does Jacob" line (the name Jacob was mentioned earlier when Tom said that Jack wasn't on "Jacob's list"):

one of the phrases shown on the screen: "Everything changes" seems to be a recurring message. In couple of previous episodes, Jin tells Hurley (in a dream) that "everything is about to change" and Ben tells Jack, just before going under the knife, that no matter what happens "everything is going to be different". Does anyone know of any other instances when a phrase like this was uttered?

the photos definitely have to have some sort of connection as well...I did notice they seemed to have several horizontal doll-like faces and what looked like an eye. The eye is definitely a recurring LOST theme....when have we seen dolls? The only other time I remember a doll was the one that was used as a trap that caught Jack and Kate...does anyone know of any other times?

If you have any other info or thoughts on the brainwashing sequence, please post them!

Sci-fi nerd LOSTaholics, that's who! I also need to get a life too, I guess ;)

Sci-fi nerd LOSTaholics, that's who! I also need to get a life too, I guess

Oh my, Kayo -- you missed my play on words!!! TIME ... SPACE.... get it?

I don't want you to think I was razzing you. Not the case. Just having fun.

However I AM curious as to how something like that is found. I figure it must be leaked by someone in/on the show.

How did you find it? On another board?

heh, heh....love it, mikede!

duh, katydidit...I must be short a few brain cells (many, actually!)...ah well. I did find the info at a couple of other websites inhabited by rabid LOST fans who spend ALOT of time searching for "easter eggs" and spoiler info.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name