Road Rules

Scuba

c'mon MTV! i'm sick of seeing the veterans! if you're gonna reinstate road rules, wtf can't we go old school? bring in new people, take all their money, make them do jobs to make money, and give them a "handsome reward" at the end. screw the voting people off and sh*t! what happened to the way road rules was originally envisioned? now THAT was some good tv!

I don't get it. Now that Veronica and Shane are voted off can they get back on the RV in later episodes? Also has anyone voted?

Wow all they did was make RR into one of their challege shows. Old vs New. I'll see how long I can stomach it. Also Veronica looked like hell...not that she was much to look at before..but she looks really bad for her age. Too much partying has caught up to her.

I'm not too crazy about the format, but if they were going to revive it..even with this lame twist, they should have used all new people instead of ramming the same old people down our throats.

Stephen the way it works is shane and veronica were voted in by their RV mates and one will be voted into the Pit by viewers to compete with a pit crew member. The other one will return.

I dont know if it is a spoiler or not since it was in the website

But the person voted in was

Veronica and Tory was voted to go against her. It was a LAME tug of war type comp. Tori SMOKED Veronica. So veronica is in the pit crew and Tori goes to the RV

Wow this show is going downhill fast. Tonight's fight just proves it. What was Abe thinking? Beating up Adam got him kicked off RR for a second time. I'm kinda perplexed why he was soooo pissed..he wasn't going to the pit. Whatever..

Funny that they are only on the RV a few days out of the week and it came to that. Can you imagine if they were on it like the old days..full time..they'd kill each other. Also what was up with that cheasy Pit competition between Tori and Veronica in that cheasy Pit set. That was too lame.

I do have to admit watching Abe go psycho on Adam was kinda funny since Adam is annoying as hell..but pretty childish none the less. MTV RR producers have officially killed what was a great show at one time IMO.

laladoopiedu wrote

How do you watch the pit fight? On-line? All they showed on the tv episode was Shane and the new girl waiting to be picked up.

When I watched the first run show it showed the pit competition at the beginning. I did notice on the repeat they didn't have it. I guess so that MTV can cram a few more commercials into the show. MTV will be showing the pit competitions here http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?name=features&id=1551202

The 2nd Pit competition is up. Click the link to find out who goes on the RV.

• 3 weeks later...

Well if anyone cares they are moving RR to Wednesday at 10:30 PM ET/PT after The Real World. Not sure the reason for the change, but I have a strong suspicion it's ratings.

Also it seems they have removed the MTV.com pit competitions on Saturday and are only able to watch the extended versions after they air on tv.

This is my first season watching RR, so all the people are new to me, I dont know if I will make it through the whole season but I will give it a try as it is only a half hour! Abe is a real idiot, I had to laugh when he was packing saying that Adam is going to look like blah blah blah... lol no stupid you are the idiot and now everyone knows it (twice since he got kicked off for fighting the first time) So I have to ask how was the first fight?