Episode 3.14: Expose (nikki & Paulo-centric)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.14: Title Unknown

Airdate: March 28, 2007

• 01/22 - Episode 3.14 features a Mr Zuckerman, a 70ish, wealthy Australian TV producer. He has many ex-wifes, a current wife, and a hot young girlfriend from one of his current shows. Source: secretagentman @ TWoP

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly:

Episode 03.14 will center around Nikki and Paulo. While even Lindelof acknowledges that Nikki and Paulo are

Looks like it...

Episode 3.14: Title Unknown (Nikki and Paulo-centric)

They are the ones who were exploring the other hatch with Locke, Eko (just before Eko was killed by the island "monster") and Sayid when they saw the video of the man with the patch over his eye. Niki was the one who gasped when she saw him. Paolo, we are assuming, is her boyfriend or husband. They were just introduced this season as survivors from the crash who have, supposedly, been in the background until this time. They have been brought to the forefront by the writers for a definite reason, and it looks like we'll find out in this episode!

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.14: Expos (Nikki and Paulo-centric)

• 02/28 - Dustin Watchman, who plays backgroung character Scott, revealed on his MySpace page that Ian Somerhalder (Boone) and Maggie Grace (Shannon) were back on set filming scenes for episode 3.14. Source: The Fuselage

Dustin Watchman, who plays backgroung character Scott, revealed on his MySpace page that Ian Somerhalder (Boone) and Maggie Grace (Shannon) were back on set filming scenes for episode
Holy crapola! Is there going to be a Boone/Shannon and Nikki/Paolo connection? :animated_scratchchin:

Source: ABC Medianet

Press Release, March 9, 2007

HURLEY IS SUSPICIOUS OF SAWYER

Sneak Peek photos of episode "Expose":

expose1vr4.jpg

expose2do9.jpg

expose3bz6.jpg

What does Nikki have? Is this what Paulo is digging/burying?

expose4ph1.jpg

Doc Arzt! Nikki looks a bit like a hooker...

expose5rd3.jpg

Who do we have here...?

expose6cu2.jpg

Ethan! And with Nikki and Paulo... :animated_scratchchin:

expose8kv5.jpg

Crash flashback with Shannon...and Nikki in the background!

expose9ha7.jpg

Boone and Nikki- woo hoo!

expose10ek9.jpg

Nikki and Paulo...awww...

expose11fi6.jpg

Now what is Doc Arzt examining?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 03/22 - According to Lost Spoilers, Paulo will [highlight if you want to be that spoiled...

be shot in the head.

] Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

• 03/21 - Lost Spoilers offers us a summary of the spoilers Cuse and Lindelof revealed in the latest podcast: This episode is set to answer a big mythological question. The gay character will appear in "Expos

The gay character? please. Now the big mythological question is another story. I'm hoping they tell us the history behind the four-toed leg statue!

Courtesy of EOnline's Kristin Veitch:

Ginger in Chicago: Got any Lost scoopage to spill?

Kristin: This week on Lost, Maggie Grace (Shannon) returns, Sun goes all nutty fisticuffs and...someone is going to die. Someone I personally love. Someone I personally am sad to see go! But I worry I might be in the minority. Regardless, how this person dies is perhaps the most disturbing death I have ever heard of. Let's just say I have one big monster of a phobia, and this death plays into that. Eeek! (And no, it is not "the monster.")

Just by looking at the previews we know it's Sawyer who gets to feel the sting of Sun's fist, Nikki and/or Paulo is going to die, and by what Kristin says about the death, I'm guessing it's that spider shown in the previews that causes it.

Jack in Laguna Niguel, California: Please tell me what's going to happen next on Lost! I want more Hurley action.

Kristin: Well, it looks like you'll get more action on Hurley's...van. Producers are currently casting for a "Roger," a working-class janitor in his early forties who is bitter about his place in life but has higher aspirations. The notice says of the character, "He has troubled and complex relationship with his son; [he] finds himself caught up in a mysterious situation beyond his imaginings; [and the] actor must not be claustrophobic." Pretty sure this is the skeleton

2 sneak peek preview clips are now up at abc.com!

Expose sneek previews

It looks like

Nikki is a b-movie actress and is shown acting in a movie with Billy Dee Williams! In the movie Billy kills her and the title of the movie is "Expose".

It also seems that

Paulo lied to Nikki about not finding the mysterious black bag filled with...diamonds?

What an ending!! :animated_shocking: And that's where they're left, isn't it?! Buried alive and no one will ever know??

If you were a lostie and help was on the way, would you go dig up the grave to get to the diamonds? :outfitted_pirate:

I think I might if I could get someone to go with me.

dont you think there's some foreshadowing that one or both of them will dig out of there, with Locke's comment to Paulo: 'things dont stay buried on this island'

i think i'd try to go get me some diamonds before the plane/ship took me back home for sure!

All in all, I wasn't impressed with this episode...maybe because Carlton and Damon had alluded that it would be so much more than it was. There was no "game-changer", no "iconic" characters, no mythology revealed. It seemed just an interesting stand-alone story to get rid of Nikki and Paulo because the viewers had responded so vehemently against them. And Billy Dee Williams- Did he pay THEM to let him have a cameo?? Weird...and because of Shannon's comment to Boone, I'm assuming that Boone is supposed to be the "gay character" they alluded to?

The few things I did find pretty interesting in this episode were:

The monster noise is heard just before we see several of those ICKY spiders heading for Nikki. This makes me wonder if the "monster" is going to turn out to be the "magic box" that Ben was talking to Locke about. Could Paulo have thought about the spiders and then there they were? :animated_scratchchin:

When Hurley finds the Season 4 Expose manuscript, he says something like, "Whoa. The Cobra is really the bad guy!" and Charlie says, "and that's supposed to mean something?" I wondering if this actually IS supposed to mean something. Damon andCarlton have said that they want the show to go for 4 seasons...5 seasons at the most. In "Expose", Cobra aka/Billy Dee Williams was supposed to be the good guy but really turned out to be the bad guy. Is this some sort of foreshadowing, or are the writers just messing with my mind?

Locke's comment to Paulo about "nothing stays buried on this island"...and then Paulo and Nikki are buried alive. :animated_scratchchin: Will they turn up later? ...and did anyone else think that was a weird place for Sawyer and Hurley to bury them- so close to the ocean?

The scene with Paulo hiding in the commode (how appropriate) while Juliette and Ben discussed his plans in the hatch by the plane. Pretty interesting!

But the best part of the episode? The previews for next week...CATFIGHT!! woo hoo!

I must have missed Shannons comment to Boone, can you fill me in please??

As for the spiders, I thought they all came because they smelt the female.. didnt they say that one sniff of the females scent would have every male on the island come running?? Thats what I thought, I didnt even think of the monster!

I also wonder if they will stay 'dead', one of the spoilers said something about a death and it didnt match to this at all, so it makes me wonder if one or both will be able to dig themselves out.

When Hurley finds the Season 4 Expose manuscript, he says something like, "Whoa. The Cobra is really the bad guy!" and Charlie says, "and that's supposed to mean something?" I wondering if this actually IS supposed to mean something. Damon andCarlton have said that they want the show to go for 4 seasons...5 seasons at the most. In "Expose", Cobra aka/Billy Dee Williams was supposed to be the good guy but really turned out to be the bad guy. Is this some sort of foreshadowing, or are the writers just messing with my mind?

This is interesting.. could be Locke - I have thought there was something weird about him for a while now.

Damn I didnt get any scenes for next week, can you see them online anywhere?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Lost

by Sabrina Rojas Weiss

March 28, 2007: Razzle Dazzle!

With all of the good comedies in rerun mode, I'm so happy tonight's episode gave us a good guffaw immediately. Even before Sawyer got the chance to utter it, my husband innocently turned to me and said, "Who's that?" as Nikki ran toward us. Then, just a minute later we got that excellent gift of "Expos

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name