Is It Still Good

allflowerz

Yeah, it's a scam b/c Chris Daughtry should have won and everyone knows it. Alot of good talent was voted off, I don't think our votes really count.

IA it is fun to watch, but there is no credibility left in this show, it is obvious they set it up and that the votes count for nothing, last year proved that. But it is still entertaining, as long as you dont get to into it!

I think you're absolutely right, Sharonda--last year with Chris is a perfect example. He should never have gone.

It's not like there's anybody supervising the counting of the votes--they can say and do whatever they like about who wins...

Yeah, it's a scam b/c Chris Daughtry should have won and everyone knows it. Alot of good talent was voted off, I don't think our votes really count.

I totally agree he should have won, but in the end he's better off not having won but having been on the show. He's giving a free concert here in a few weeks :party_smilie:

Iam under the belief that they do rig the votes somehow to create drama! First of all how Katharine made it to finals last year is beyond me. Too me they rigged the votes to get two people out who didnt deserve to be out and that was Kellie Pickler who was never once in the bottom 2 until that week. Chris Daughtery too was an even bigger rig job I think. I believe they do somehow rig the votes at time to assure themselves some drama! I still dont believe that Reuben got more votes than Clay but o well ive given up on that because I have noticed that it doesnt really matter if you win if your good you can be even better than the winner of the show.

honestly this show and survivor needs to be cancel. how many season of the same crap must we see. i dont even care too watch as reliously as i did before

btw spoiler the winner will be from latin heritage

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name