Charla And Mirna

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree cajon.. that is not family bickering. Mirna treats Charla like she is above her, its very pathetic really - they are family so they should stick togehter, but Mirna treats Charla like her little puppy or something always yelling at her what to do. Cant wait until they are gone, although I will admit I would love to see Charla rip a strip off of Mirna!

ETA - my brother and I used to bicker as family does and never did he do anything like what Mirna does to Charla, sorry but that is not normal!

I gotta put in my two cents, cause I have been complaining about this all season. IMO, Mirna is not just being family, she is being abusive. And, I'd reckon, that she has spoken to her cousin like this for the last 30 years, but that doesn't make it right. Mirna can say that Charla doesn't want to be treated "special", but I'm willing to bet that she also wants to be treated as a person. Only one question for ya king, did you think that Jonathan and Victoria were fine too?

I think Mirna just keeps getting worse. That noodle mistake was brutal --- not the actual mistake, but Mirna's bitching about it. And then telling Charla to let it go.... I know editing has a lot to do with it, but to me it sure looked like Mirna was the one who wouldn't let it go. What did she want Charla to do? I think that Mirna has some serious delusions of grandeur. Charla has held up her end of this race, short little legs or not! What has Mirna done that is really so great, and why does she act like she does everything?

they were my team to win. i havent watch one episode of this edition i may tuned into the finale thou

Mirna talking about how important it is that they use the right accent when talking to foriegn people. They must think they are stupid people or something. grrrrr.

Yeah really.. are they that stupid to realise they are being more offensive?? Why do you think you get so many stupid looks from people?? Man I really dont like these two lol, can ya tell?? I really hope they come in third

Mirna (to their cabbie in Hong Kong, a very international city): How you say airrrporrrt? (using a terrible russian? accent)

Cabbie (I swear he rolls his eyes): Airport

Mirna: Its important to use the right accent

I just about fell on the floor with that exchange, my friend.

That man exhibited great patience as he had to repeatedly tell Charla not to touch the screen. After a couple of times, I thinkl it would have been okay for him to just let her fumble without him re-setting the device!

Mirna is a pain in the a$$. She almost always lets Charla do the dirty work. Then she complains later

Both of them act like they play an ethical game but they are totally delusional. There is no problem with how they play, but when they complain about other I just want to vomit.

I think I dislike this pair more than any other TAR team ever.

Dumb moments by these guys: The cab driver meltdown was hilarious, but when they were on the Jet plane after dropping the package, they were telling the guy, "We are in a hurry". They are on a frickin' Jet for crying out loud. Maybe the spanish "accents helps" thing might have made a difference? El moovo el Jetto rapido por favor. Gee lets land at macch 1

this is my ALL time favorite team

Hopefully they will award the "favorite" team a million too! :D

kinda like Janelle in BB, and Rupert in Survivor.

cause i know this is Americas favorite team.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Charla and Mirna

They did not show the box any love while filling it up...

F-

I noticed during the show that the drop was a bunch of barrels but no box...

i barely watch this show, i think i've caught 1.5 episodes of this current run....but i just wanted to say that it annoys me how charla and mirna fall into more heavly spanish-laden-accents whenever they are communicating with foreign-speaking people, as if the slight touch of 'flava' to their speech will help the other person understand them