Charla And Mirna

Dade

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't believe the letter they got...too funny!! It seems like they aren't too popular with just about everybody. I did think it was kind of interesting that Uchenna and Joyce were there to greet them when they came to the pit stop. Were they right behind U & J?

I can't stand to listen to them either. More Mirna than Charla, I can only assume they get as far as they can because of other teams errors.

Any chance someone could tell me roughly what was in their letter? I heard they got a thrashing. Did other teams get mean letters as well??? I have missed 2 episodes this season, both because I forget to watch tv on Sunday evenings! :flags_unitedstates:

I don't think they'll be around much longer. I don't like them, but I'll miss them when they're gone. I guess I like the conflict they cause. I did think Mirna was awfully harsh. I know that is how they operate, but I really felt bad for Charla, who was just trying to do her best. And the constant 'hurry up Charla''..... I mean, does Mirna think Charla is supposed to be some sprinter who is just holding back, and needs to be reminded to hurry up? Does she not know that most of the time she's going as fast as her little legs can carry her?

oh holy night! we will never hear the end of it now!! a first place leg will NOT get you the respect you think you deserve mirna! you forget, you must GIVE respect to GET respect!

and does the fake spanish accent work in ALL foreign countries?

I haven't been watching (I hate the new Sunday night time slot, I always forget it's on), but I love Charla and I hope she wins!