Applaud Em' Or Hook Em'

CeCiMom

It starts to night! :animated_bouncy: (about 10 hours to gooooo) :party_smilie:

What percentage of the show will Paula be drunk?

Do we get to see a threesome love fest or a brawl?

Can anyone be worse than William Hung?

We'll find out the answers to all these questions in the next few weeks... Hoo Aaaa!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care about the good singers in this round. i watch these episode for the bad singers.

jewell annoying. i like the three person crew better

minnesota imho is the least talented state in america

contestants tried to hard to be funny

military folks even thou they suck always get a token pass to holllywood

Scary...Shakira #2, Crackbaby, the kid with the ENORMOUS zit...he he he...if the good people stunk. I think one person as the slight potential to make it to the final group from last night. I guess Prince don't have too much to worry about...

I have to agree with you Scuba she was definitly the one bright spot of the night. I know the first couple shows are just for funnies usually but last night was down right scary.

What about the great fan of Idol and her range of singing...OMG..then asking if she should sing something else and they all said NO at one time...lmao

oh and the young guy that had only one raspy tone then said he could sing Barry Manilow and then proceeded to sing in that raspy voice again..oh the laughs

and Apollo Creed...WTF was that all about?????

What was your worst nightmare of last night????

Yes, "Rainbow" singer was very good. Mind you, it's sorta hard to tell--I'm not sure, at this stage, if she really IS good, or sounds so good compared to some of the others...

And that guy that was a voice teacher??

Yah, it's fun to watch the awful auditions. Prob is, I wish they could show us all the REALLY good ones too--the ones that stand out. It's fun to watch the good ones right from the beginning.

Some years, when it's got down to the top 32 or something, I hear someone fantastic who I hadn't heard before.

What was your worst nightmare of last night????

The "cowardly lion" singer, without a doubt.

I used to feel bad for some of the horrible singers, but not anymore. All of them have seen the show before (except for mr. amish man, supposedly) so they know what to expect. If you're willing to put yourself out there, you've got to be open to criticism, no matter how harsh it may be. And the friends and parents of some of these people should be held somewhat responsible for not being honest with their little "Johnny"...geez parents, save your child the misery!!

I do wish the judges wouldn't make the extreme comments about physical appearances, though. To me that's a little too below the belt.

Yup--I'm okay with the comments about their voices, but I really think it's crossing the line when they laugh at appearances.

They do that particularly with fat ppl--and sometimes it comes back to bite them...remember a few seasons ago when Simon laughed at Fantasia's weight during the audition, and she went on to win the whole thing? (and REMINDED Simon about it too--good for her)

I loved, loved, loved that kid Matt. . . but something has to be done about that nose pimple. He was my favorite singer, although the "Over The Rainbow" girl was also fantastic. But she was obviously great, whereas Matt might be the Elliot Yamin of this year. Hard to say after only the first show.

I think we've found the next Hung!!!

If I were King of the foooooreeeeeest, not Queen, not duke, not prince

My regal robes of the foooooreeeeest, would be satin, not cotton, not chintz....

With a wooffff and a wooffff and a royal growl - woof

:animated_rotfl:

My favorite was the girl that sang "Somewhere over the rainbow"

seattle needs to be taken off idol audition list

steven may be the worst ever

I felt so bad for Kenneth and Jonathan. Is it just me or does Simon seem to be just a tad more compassionate this season. Also, the "geek" was completely clueless.

I liked the brother and sister from this group.

the brother and sister were awesome! she's adorable! so glad they both made it thru. she'll get cut in hollywood, but he'll make it

the chick with the white hair and red lipstick needs some fashion advice and A FREAKIN' BRA! good Lord child! those things were hitting her knees!!!!

:animated_rotfl:

Thanks for reminding me of the bra-less chick... I found myself not wanting to laugh at her but, it was just so overwhelmingly sad and obsurd at the same time. I did think she and her mom took it well though.

lol, at the bra less wonder - I hate to be mean, but like you said they were almost hitting her knees!!!

Ok seriously are these people that clueless?? I just cant believe that all these people really believe they are the best when they cant even carry a tune?? :wacko:

The borther and sister were great! I hope they can both make it farther, but your probably right, the girl will get cut in Hollywood.

I love the fact that Simon is trying to be nicer and he says "I'm not being rude" about 30 times in a show lol, you are rude Simon, but mostly true too!

If anyone is confused, yes, I had just left an off-topic message to Blackcat here, cuz I tried to send her a message this morning and it didn't go thru--just realized I had written the wrong address.

My apologies for intruding on this topic!! Blackcat, check ur messages...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name