Law & Order: Svu

I watch the show here and there i did catch the latest episode. My thoughts on it:

A suprisingly ethincally diverse cast involved in a somewhat intresting story. They sort of telegraphed that Kal Penn was the perp.

The way Adam Beach walks every block of the city plot point was kind of unbalivable. How he could tell where the perp was just by listening to a sound was streching it just a bit.

While i like Adam Beach and enjoyed his performance, why couldnt they have written it so that Munch and Finn actually work a case. Has Munch done anything this year besides toss in his standard three lines of exposition a week?

• 1 year later...

i didn't see the Law & Order thread, but I really like the addition of Anthony Anderson to the cast of the show.

Agreed, Robin Williams does creepy really well. To this day Mrs. Doubtfire scares me.

I LOVE SVU!!

Haha, The robin William one was great. did any of yall catch the one when Olivia goes undercover into the All Womens Prison to catch a Rapist? Great episode, new this season.. LOVE THE SHOW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this show! So Casey is leaving ( MAYBE they will bring back the original girl who is in protective service?) :(

and Lake shot that one guy, so he is probably going to be in prision and not back on the show? i kinda didnt understand that...

I'm so pissed that Chester is no longer on the show. And now Ice-T requested a transfer. Although I really like the series, it's gotten a little stale with the Olivia/ Stabler show. Oh well. I'm interested in who they bring to the ADA role. Anyone heard?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm more of a Criminal Intent fan myself, mainly because of the awesomeness that is the Goren/Eames relationship...There was a great goren/eames episode on sunday, did anyone watch? She's kinda mad at him and he's walking on eggshells around her and it makes for an interesting dynamic..

Thank god for new Law and Order episodes!

• 1 month later...

No Fin, no Chester, no ADA (although I read Michaela McManus, from One Tree Hill, will be the new ADA).

I'm excited to hear that Jeff Goldbloom will join CI. I loved his short lived show Raines. There's a very quirky quality about Goldbloom that I really enjoy.

• 1 month later...

Law & Order: SVU: She's back! As my buddies over at TVGuide.com first gloated reported earlier this week, SVU has booked ex-Gilmore Girls matriarch Kelly Bishop to play a defense attorney representing Brenda Blethyn in an episode to air Dec. 2. Clea Duvall and Mike Farrell also appear in the must-see episode.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a fan of Mike Farrell, he once told me that he'd speak in favor of anything, for any one that would pay his fee. Uck! However, he has worked a lot since M*A*S*H, he was on "Providence" for five seasons, and has made a ton of guest appearances. http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0268286/

You might be thinking of Wayne Rogers who played "Trapper John" McIntyre on M*A*S*H. I never met Wayne Rogers, so I still like him. He's a real estate investor and turns up on Fox news every so often to speak about financial matters.

He was on the series "House Calls" for three seasons, and still has a decent acting resume. http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0737257/

Attention ART VAN DELAY and others: This conversation continues in the Classic TV forum. http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=30635