Janelle's Boyfriend

Yana

I saw this on James' site and thought you all might be interested...

Reality TV Starlet's

Boyfriend Arrested On Bad Check Charges.

Big Brother's Janelle Pierzina's boyfriend, Detroit Lions guard Ross Verba has been arrested on a felony warrant for writing bad checks in Nevada.

A state trooper made the arrest Tuesday after pulling over a vehicle on Interstate 94 near Foster for speeding. Authorities said Verba, 33, was a passenger in the vehicle.

Capt. Doug Notbohm, commander of the Wisconsin State Patrol in Eau Claire, said Verba was cooperative throughout the process.

"The officer recognized the name, and (Verba) voluntarily identified himself as an NFL football player," Notbohm said Thursday.

The trooper discovered that Verba had a felony arrest warrant from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and the bad check unit of the Clark County, Nev., district attorney's office.

Verba spent the night in jail and was released Wednesday after Nevada authorities lifted a hold on him. Notbohm said he was told Verba had resolved a misunderstanding regarding an outstanding debt with a Las Vegas establishment.

The number at Verba's most recent listed residence in suburban Minneapolis had been disconnected, and he could not be reached for comment. A message left with the Lions was not immediately returned.

Verba started seven games this year before a groin injury on Dec. 10 against the Vikings ended his season.

He was the Packers' first-round draft pick in 1997 and started at left tackle for the Packers when they reached the Super Bowl later that season, which ended with a loss to the Broncos.

After four seasons in Green Bay, Verba went on to play four seasons for the Cleveland Browns, but his relationship soured with the organization. He paid back a $465,000 roster bonus to be released in 2005.

Verba had wanted to make the same money as St. Louis' Orlando Pace and Seattle's Walter Jones, who make about $7.5 million per season. Instead, he didn't play in 2005 and signed a one-year deal with Detroit with a club option for 2007.

Shock is a mod there but he is pretty quiet.

I posted this morning that it was pretty crappy to send that out to all members and guess what? I am banned from the group. :shocking:

Wow... I had no clue that Shock was a mod over there now... I haven't visited the site in months... Now I know there was a reason... It does sound like James is whining... I will try to get an interview with him to see what his side is and I will try to get one with Janelle and maybe we can hear her side...

I just wanted to let you all know that I asked James to do an interview to give his side of the story on this issue and he has yet to respond... It has been almost a week... :lipsrsealed2:

Oh and Ginger, by the way... It's not just Shock's James fetish he's getting pleasure from on that site... It's his Dana fetish too... :animated_shocking:

This was olldddd news when James (or his site) plastered it out there. It's really quite funny how ol' Shockie's a mod there but they ban you in a second for any hint of an opinion that is even mildly anti-James. :animated_rotfl:

By the way, if you miss the delusional mess that is Shockalot, goggle 'Elproximo.' That's his new handle...

James needs to get over it, and himself, I mean really, putting out news like this to slam Janelle, so long after the game?? Face the truth James you suck, lol, now move on, and get a life. As for James being more commited to his fans, well of course he would be, he probably has not much else in his life to keep him busy, thats why he has to keep going back to a show that has been over for months. I guess you can tell I dont have anything nice to say about him, he was a sore loser then and he still is! JMO

• 2 weeks later...
<QUOTE>and the easy quoting button was removed. I had to do some code digging to find exactly where that was last year so Morty could remove it. </QUOTE>

I can still quote you closedeyes.gif

Awe shucks I guess I can't dontgetit.gif

yes you can. You were just using the wrong brackets.

Archived